Dinner Friday, Dec 19th???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i took the day off yesterday to go see my boy's holiday show in school, then we went christmas shopping at a mall. we ended up eating at a california pizza kitchen, which wasn't too bad. my boy had pepperoni pizza, dw had pea soup and baja bites, and i had the miso seafood salad.

Okay, that sounds great Bucky, but what about tonight?

I made myself a tray of roasted butternut squash and ate almost the whole thing! I swear; it's like crack!

Mom and I have been baking most of the day. So, we are having leftover chili on grilled Miller's hotdogs with leftover potato salad and a tray of cut up veggies (radishes, celery, red bellpepper, cauliflower, broccoli, etc.).

*sigh* I spent the afternoon fixing party food for a shindig tomorrow (peanut butter marshmallow fudge and some tortilla pinwheels). So we are having chili mac tonight. Quick and easy!

I wound up just eating the crab legs. I'll have the rigs tomorrow for lunch.
I managed to "force down" a big chocolate sundae with peanuts :^)

oops, i goofed. i took thursday off for shopping.

friday night was pork chops milanese di shake-n-bake :chef:, baked spuds and a can o' corn.

lol alix. the term milanese has stuck in my head ever since dw and i went to a highly touted, 4 star-ish restaurant years ago. i couldn't wait to see what new and fantastic dishes i might try.

i was excited to order the veal milanese, from a menu with no descriptives.
i got a plainly breaded piece of veal, with the extraordinary accompanyment of just a wedge of lemon. :dry:
suffice it to say that people from milan must be very boring.

so now, we have aggrandized pork chops milanese.

Back
Top Bottom