Dinner, Friday Jan.25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb L.

Master Chef
Tonight we are have cheese burgers with sauteed onions and portobellas, corn on the cob and tossed salad w/lettuce, tomato, cuke, onions and feta. May make a desert.

Update ! Not cooking - ordering out !!!

Last edited:
The boy is currently eating his lovely salmon fillet on a bed of sauteed kale. I made him a lush tomato, mint & basil salsa for it, he says he's in heaven!

I'm drinking my Rioja and will have left over veggie lentil nut loaf with sauteed kale shortly.

Our little one is at grandma's, so we're going out for Chinese tonight. I'll have Cantonese chicken chow mein, don't know what DH will have- something spicy for sure.

for dinner tonight i'm not sure yet... I have the makings for spaghetti sauce, so I'll prolly do that. It's cheap, easy and tastes good.

Pizza, birthday cake and assorted piles of crap food and pop. Not a veggie in sight tonight. (I think I might add a glass of wine later too. I might need it!)

I have a chicken that i butterflied, lifted the skin and rubbed in herbs in butter, now it's marinating in vermouth, green onions,garlic. evoo, white wine, salt and pepper and fresh thyme. will roast with some fingerlings and a cut up sweet potatoe, serve with some artichokes, some salad of chopped hard cooked eggs, avocado and green apple, celery and sliced green onions...rolls and for dessert...bananas with rum and cinnamon..something new for us...

kadesma:)

Paul just requested BLT's so... that's what were having.
I wanted to cook him a real dinner but, that's all he wants.

Back
Top Bottom