Dinner, Friday July 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
peaches and cream

'tis a tad bit warm here, dh is off to his 40th :ohmy: high school reunion, have local ripe peaches on the counter and fresh cream in the frig:)

Well, I was going to do a pork tenderloin out on the grill, but maybe I'll just fly out to dinner at Jkath's! :mrgreen:

I promise I'll bring something to drink!

I've got cherries soaking in port...;), some very sharp provolone and aged parmesan cheese to serve with honey, luganiga sausage, and some stuffed portabello mushrooms.

VeraBluetinis tonight, yeah baby, yeah...

i am making my granddaughter's birthday dinner.

meatloaf-ole blues recipe i think
mashed potatoes and gravy
corn
rolls
birthday cake and ice cream. she always wants a yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

babe:ROFLMAO:

I think we'll be grilling thick-cut pork chops, rubbed with salt, pepper and sage. I'm thinking grilled sweet potatoes and corn on the cob also. Don't have time for dessert unless there are some ice cream sandwiches left. lol

Barb

I've been nauseous all afternoon I don't even want to think about food. I think DH is gonna hafta be in charge there tonight.

I don't know babe... I was last night too. Was fine this morning then ate some cheese curds for lunch and back to ick.
I know for sure what its not so nobody needs to start making baby blankets thank goodness!!

Suziquzie does NOT want to know

Sorry you are not feeling well.

I made a tuna salad. NO mayo tuna,olives,onion,parsley, chives, boiled egg, and my own oil/vinegar dressing.

Homemade whole wheat bread

Lemonade Yogurt and Fruite for dessert.

I've been nauseous all afternoon I don't even want to think about food. I think DH is gonna hafta be in charge there tonight.

I've been having stomach problems also, and for about 3 days - could be some sort of virus. I can't take anything that's high in protein right now, so I'm basically living on bread and a little cheese. Just had part of a baguette and some soft goat cheese, and that's it for dinner.

I did the cheese and fruit - kiwi, cherries, mango, sausage and also added grilled bread with bruschetta and also grilled endive with truffle oil and fig glaze

dw went to a lake with our boy and some friends today, so while at costco this afternoon, i picked up a rotisserie chicken to have for dinner when they got home.

with the chicken, i made a cucumber salad, from my garden's cukes. nuked spuds and a can of lesieur early peas rounded it out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom