Dinner Friday, June 12, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you LS and VB (the mashed taters kind of disappeared on the white plate lol and into our stomachs :LOL:). i would love a set of light purple or light blue correll (sp) plates.

VB whats in your salad? looks great.

1 16 oz package of spaghetti, broken in half (I broke mine in thirds)
3 med. tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 cucumber, seeded and diceed
1 green pepper, diced
1 red onion, diced
1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped
1 10 oz bottle of italian dressing
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
sprinkle of parmesan cheese

1 16 oz package of spaghetti, broken in half (I broke mine in thirds)
3 med. tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 cucumber, seeded and diceed
1 green pepper, diced
1 red onion, diced
1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped
1 10 oz bottle of italian dressing
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
sprinkle of parmesan cheese
yummy!! i just got a craving for whole foods salad bar LOL i love the greek wheat berry salad and the asian noodles. and of course the fried chicken wings (not buffalo)

Orange chicken with lots of spices, brown rice, and steamed broccoli.

here is a replica of last nights hamburgers LOL....except last night they were hot and made with a creatively sliced young red onion from the garden....this one I made cold for dh's lunch box, he is off for a ride today, and made with a vadalia onion

Attachments

• DSCF0003.jpg
    DSCF0003.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 197
here is a replica of last nights hamburgers LOL....except last night they were hot and made with a creatively sliced young red onion from the garden....this one I made cold for dh's lunch box, he is off for a ride today, and made with a vadalia onion
That burger looks good. I had a small cheeseburger tonight. It might have been a mini cheeseburger, but it sure was TALL. :ROFLMAO: I had to smush it down a bit to eat it. Mine had red onion, tomato, mayo and mustard and American cheese.
img_828686_0_b41d24d3fffc5b1c94dd0b36b0a31ce1.jpg

that sounds yummy!!

i also make sautéed spinach with bacon and i sometimes add cubed potatoes to it. have you ever tried that?

No, but it sounds good. I picked up some spinach and baby Yukon Gold's at the farmer's market this morning. Are the potatoes parboiled before adding them to the spinach?

No, but it sounds good. I picked up some spinach and baby Yukon Gold's at the farmer's market this morning. Are the potatoes parboiled before adding them to the spinach?
i cut the bacon across the slices into small strips, fry the bacon till crisp then remove and drain. into pan with a little bit of the bacon fat (throw away excess bacon fat or save for other cooking) throw in cubed raw potatoes and just enough water to allow for steaming and bring to boil, lower heat and cover pan. cook taters till just tender, add spinach (i use frozen chopped, thawed) and cook till spinach is done, add bacon and toss.

Back
Top Bottom