Dinner Friday, May 16?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'nuther pizza....this time it will be a tomato based sauce, mozz and chevre seasoned with garlic and herbs, and olives. i like to be going into the weekend with lots of leftovers, and we should have at least 6 servings of left over pizza after tonight:mrgreen:

?? I have chicken thawing but.. I'm not really sure what to do with it. It's going to be 85 here today so maybe, I'll have Paul throw it on the BBQ.

Not a clue. We usually go out to eat on Friday. I still have to get my check and see what Billy's in the mood for.

Going to grill burgers, fries, corn on cob and coleslaw.

Ya know... I just happened to pick up hamburger buns, corn on the cob and cole slaw at the store just now :) I knew I was going to have the corn cuz I'm curious what "out of season" corn is like. The burgers and slaw are sounding pretty good, too.

It's a Scotch night, tonight....the weather is just crying out for Scotch..

Roasted tomato brushchetta
Capicolla (hot) with pesto butter on garlic croutons
Seared sea scallops with lemon aioli
Various cheeses, two from sheeps, one cow, one goat
Candied almonds
Comb honey
Philly pretzels
Lemon cashew biscotti

the only thing i know is i am not cooking. it is 89 degrees here at 9:30 am.the forcast says it will be 100 degrees. maybe a salad. just don't know yet.

babe:chef::chef:

Same here, babe - 100 or 100 +. A salad at home, the beach or pool or reservations.

I got some mince (ground beef) out and was going to make a cabbage & mince bake. My youngest (10) saw it out and said he wanted to make meatballs for a pasta bake. He decided to do the whole thing. I put in a little of input and satarted the pasta for him - he did the rest himself.

The menu says pizza, but I've got a craving for eggs, pancakes, and bacon. So I might just whip up some breakfast for dinner :ermm:

I came in here for some idea of what to make. It's cold and rainy. The fridge is empty. Thinking maybe french toast and sausage. Although how will that go with my craving for wine? I am sure I can make it work!

have almost settled on a taco salad. layered with beans, burger, cheese , onions and tomatoes. anything else i might have in cupboard,ie olives, chilies. will cook beef with taco seasoning.

sound half way good,

babe:chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom