Dinner Friday Oct. 6 !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes Nicolas, not fair. It is Saturday here, but since we are talking Friday there, we were supposed to have pork and veg. but instead had chip butties with avocadoes and lemon.

Ellen said:
but instead had chip butties with avocadoes and lemon.

Wow Ellen, I remember when our mom use to make us chip butties. Did you eat the avocadoes and lemon on the chip buttie or as a side.

Thanksgiving...sorta

I got a new oven on Wensday and so I knew that I had to try it out. So I went and bought a turkey. I love Thanksgiving, I am a foodaholic. I had to let it defrost though so I had to wait till today to prepare everything. Mmmmmmm...the house smells SO good! I can't wait! Just about 20 or so more minutes and it is feast time. I made the turkey, mixed veggies, wheat rolls, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and mashed potatoes and gravy. YUMMY!!!! My family asked me what I was making for dinner and when I told them they said I was totaly obsessed.
I love to cook though so this is an easy and fun meal to me.:chef:

We ate the avo & lemon on the side. I was trying to be a bit decorous after the chip buttie pig out. ;Þ

I had rotisserie chicken from the market with rice and spinach (mixed together w/cheese). :)

Hubby cooked & the kids cleaned after supper up last night!:ohmy: We had bbq chicken, mushrooms cooked in butter & worcestershire, & croissants. It was really good!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom