Dinner Friday the 3rd of June?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I started to feel sick this afternoon so I was resting. At dinner time, kids wanted cereal. Cereal is what they got.

See that spot at 4:00? That's where something green should have been. Like bacon wrapped asparagus :mrgreen:
All the liquid is from the onion, when I upended it to squeeze it out of its skin.

Attachments

• steak dinner.jpg
    steak dinner.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 259
see that spot at 4:00? That's where something green should have been. Like bacon wrapped asparagus :mrgreen:
All the liquid is from the onion, when i upended it to squeeze it out of its skin.
oh lord yummy!!

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Hostess Ding Dong!! ROTFL!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sorry thanks for the giggle UB!!

“Potted” London broil (London broil seasoned with Garlic powder, Onion powder, Goya Adobo Seasoning, Accent, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, ground red pepper flakes, Cayenne, Hungarian Hot Paprika and pan seared on both sides. Meat removed from pan. Seasoned sliced mushroom caps and onions sautéed in butter till soft. One can of cream of mushroom soup added to pan, ¼ soup can of burgundy wine, ¾ soup can of milk and ½ soup can of water added and stir well to combine and loosen brown bits from pan. Meat added and simmered partially covered 1.5 hours or till tender), mashed red skin potatoes with skins on (ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, butter, sour cream and buttermilk), pan gravy, steamed fresh broccoli and steamed fresh corn removed from cob.

img_1007769_0_e26639dedcfd1b154a17fb699d62ee5a.jpg

frozen french pizza, well i did bake it and it was very good. stouffers, i think. two very large pieces. won't bake both for a meal again. very filling. ice cream mini cones for dessert.

“Potted” London broil (London broil seasoned with Garlic powder, Onion powder, Goya Adobo Seasoning, Accent, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, ground red pepper flakes, Cayenne, Hungarian Hot Paprika and pan seared on both sides. Meat removed from pan. Seasoned sliced mushroom caps and onions sautéed in butter till soft. One can of cream of mushroom soup added to pan, ¼ soup can of burgundy wine, ¾ soup can of milk and ½ soup can of water added and stir well to combine and loosen brown bits from pan. Meat added and simmered partially covered 1.5 hours or till tender), mashed red skin potatoes with skins on (ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, butter, sour cream and buttermilk), pan gravy, steamed fresh broccoli and steamed fresh corn removed from cob.

img_1007840_0_e26639dedcfd1b154a17fb699d62ee5a.jpg
Looks good. I wish my family would eat gravy. I would make it more often. How do you get your pictures so bright? I am using a flash but still can't seem to get my photos that bright.

I love it, my wife will eat meat that has been in gravy, but won't actually pour gravy on anything. My daughter is the same. I do make it occasionaly, but usually opt for a meal that is more appreciated..lol

Last edited:
Looks good. I wish my family would eat gravy. I would make it more often. How do you get your pictures so bright? I am using a flash but still can't seem to get my photos that bright.
Thank you RL.

I use a Panasonic Lumix camera with flash. My pictures are usually to bright. LOL I stand back and zoom in. I take a picture with flash and a picture without then see which looks better. Then I use Paint Shop Pro to resize.

Most of my gravy is completely homemade but sometimes I add some dry gravy mix if it seems flat.

Back
Top Bottom