Dinner, July 10th, 2007 - Tuesday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
We are having Cheese burgers and zucchini on the grill. If I had a few other items, I'd make some veggie and mushroom skewers - but I don't 'lol'. I don't even think I have skewers and I'm not going out shopping. Oh well.

I"m also making a very small batch of potatoe salad right now and will serve later with the cheese burgers. MY DH requested cheese burgers for tonights supper so that's what were having.

melted Cheese and pickled Chili tortilla wraps.

we have to stay up late tonight so we`re eating light.

YT2095 said:
melted Cheese and pickled Chili tortilla wraps.

we have to stay up late tonight so we`re eating light.
look at you. there was a time [I don't think you got my PM to you about it] that we had the same number of posts, 908 on the same day. I think I may need to play catch up.......:LOL:

salad and ice tea, again tonight, I know it's boring but I love it​

Last edited:
We are having leftovers, spare ribs w/sauerkraut and potatoes. It was so good last night. Ice cream for dessert (if I feel bad again, I'll have a "Hostess Susy-Q" under my ice cream)!! :ohmy:

Not as hot today. I can do something indoors. I have to decide what will work. I am not feeling inspired today. Blah.

Cola chicken. It's made on the stovetop in one skillet so I don't even have to turn on the oven. Which is cool when it's 94 degrees out.

LEFSElover said:

look at you. there was a time [I don't think you got my PM to you about it] that we had the same number of posts, 908 on the same day. I think I may need to play catch up.......:LOL:

I most certainly do rem your PM :)
I guess it`s one of 2 things, you either need to be here more (that would be nice), or I have far too much time on my hands trying to guess what Picture Phinz or Jeekinz have presented :rolleyes:

either way, be here and post more ;)

middie said:
Cola chicken. It's made on the stovetop in one skillet so I don't even have to turn on the oven. Which is cool when it's 94 degrees out.

ah heck, why don't you just leave it to Schmidts in Old German Village to do the cookin for ya? Love that place.................:wacko:

YT2095 said:
I most certainly do rem your PM :)
I guess it`s one of 2 things, you either need to be here more (that would be nice), or I have far too much time on my hands trying to guess what Picture Phinz or Jeekinz have presented :rolleyes:

either way, be here and post more ;)

shheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh YT, I'm here all the time. I'm like bread and budduh ya know? This place is a staple for me, I need my daily fix, but thanks, wonderful to asked to join in more:ROFLMAO:

Don't know what we'll end up having for dinner tonight.
my mom my sis and i all went to the mall and while there we went to "freshly squeezed" a smoothie place and got two mango banana smoothies (omg so good!!!:chef:).
so not really to hungry. I anything is had then it will prolly be leftovers or eggs.

Last night I made a quick & easy "pseudo" Paella. Cooked up a box of Zatarain's "Yellow Rice" mix & added cans of drained quartered artichoke hearts, chickpeas, black olives, & diced tomatoes, along with a handful of frozen green peas & a small jar of diced pimientos. Piled it all in a casserole dish & topped with sliced Habanero Pepper & Monterey Jack Cheese chicken sausages & a pound of extra-jumbo shrimp that I first lightly sauteed in some extra-virgin olive oil. Then baked the lot until just heated through.

Back
Top Bottom