Dinner july 14th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erinmself

Senior Cook
I am eating dinner right now so I thought I would start this. I am having some veggie soup which I made to save some veggies from going bad and some tastey little crackers by Kashi.:cool:

We are having pizza. It's a tradition to have pizza on the first night of NEW sci - fi tv. Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis both start their new seasons tonight.

Agree with mudbug, its too hot to turn the oven on.

We are having salad Nicoise tonight and after dinner a trip to Graeters is in order (this is a to-die-for ice cream parlor).

We're taking Cade to see the horses from the spanish riding school in Austria perform tonight. So dinner will be out and most likely something Mr. Picky likes:LOL: I have a feeling I'm gonna get stuck with pizza or chicken strips at Chilli's:ohmy: Oh well that's okay..Anticipating seeing this show again is well worth even a burger:LOL:

kadesma

There are plenty of other selections on the Chilis menu than pizza, chicken strips, and burgers. Or will you be cleaning up your kid's plate? I can certainly understand that!

Chili with roasted onions, poblanos and chipotles topped with cheddar, cilantro and homemade sweet, creamy cornbread

kadesma said:
We're taking Cade to see the horses from the spanish riding school in Austria perform tonight. So dinner will be out and most likely something Mr. Picky likes:LOL: I have a feeling I'm gonna get stuck with pizza or chicken strips at Chilli's:ohmy: Oh well that's okay..Anticipating seeing this show again is well worth even a burger:LOL:

kadesma

You're going to see the Lippizzaner Stallions...Wow! You are in for a real treat. Have a great time. I haven't seen them except on TV, but I have a friend who's a great fan, and has actually watched them training in Austria.

By the way, we're having tuna salad. DH has been in and out of the gawdawful heat and humidty all day, and he doesn't feel like eating a hot meal.

He also brought home a peck of fresh peaches. He's saying cobbler, but I'm thinking peach crisp.

Constance said:
You're going to see the Lippizzaner Stallions...Wow! You are in for a real treat. Have a great time. I haven't seen them except on TV, but I have a friend who's a great fan, and has actually watched them training in Austria.

By the way, we're having tuna salad. DH has been in and out of the gawdawful heat and humidty all day, and he doesn't feel like eating a hot meal.

He also brought home a peck of fresh peaches. He's saying cobbler, but I'm thinking peach crisp.
Yes we're going to see the Lippenzaners and I can hardly wait. I saw them about 3 years ago so am looking forward to the show again. My aunt use to jump horses for a friend and we got books about these beautiful animals and read up on them. I've been fascinated ever since.
Peaches emmm hate to vote against Kim but the crisp sounds yummy to me:LOL:

kadesma off to the show...

Back
Top Bottom