Dinner - June 7, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
Frying up some chicken thighs right now. :yum: Sides will be mashed potatoes, steamed green beans with toasted slivered almonds, and sliced tomatoes from the roadside stand.

What was, or is, on everyone's menu this evening? :chef:

I made black beans with a meaty hambone in the CP the other day, so black beans and rice today. Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch with half and half later.

Curious Dawg, are Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch something I should find in the cereal aisle at the store or is it a Calvin and Hobbes type creation?

Attachments

• c&h (12).jpg
    c&h (12).jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 175
Last night's loaded nachos hardly put a dent in all the makings. Tonight I made hard shell tacos. There is still leftovers, but they are good leftovers.

Dinner......June 7, 2014

Curious Dawg, are Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch something I should find in the cereal aisle at the store or is it a Calvin and Hobbes type creation?

:LOL: No, Whiska, they're real! DH found them in the cereal aisle, and they're quite good!

Last edited:
I've never seen those before. Looks yummy! Cereal is my favorite evening snack. :)

No cereal for us. I grilled some marinated chicken thighs and we had that with some Bullseye Original and a veggie.

We went out to a grad banquet at our church. The meal was roast beef, potatoes, veggies, salad, more than you could eat as usual.

Dessert was my cake, pictures to follow.

I had two lobster rolls on a toasted hot dog bun and another one this morning for breakfast. And I will be having more this afternoon. :angel:

DH was leaving to go to a car cruise so he heated up a can of Dinty Moore Beef Stew and ate it over bread. I ate a can of lima beans.

Back
Top Bottom