Dinner/Lunch Wednesday, 9/29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i bought a salad, there's several goodies in there, lettuces, garbanzos, roast-beef, bleu cheese, carrot. i got a packet of buttermilk-ranch, too.
that's for tonite.

i also got a boxed lunch this morning. half a turkey sammich w/ mustard & mayo, fruit cup, juice, also got a pop.

Lunch will be homemade, supper will not. :wacko: For lunch I am having a burrito. Supper will be one of my guilty pleasures--canned stew, and bread generously covered in butter. Of course I prefer homemade stew to canned (and plan to make it soon), but once in awhile I like the ease of the can.

:)Barbara

We're finishing up the eggplant parm tonight with spaghettin and garlic bread.

We're having Dave's slow cooker sesame beef with broccoli. Knowing it would be a busy day, I got it started this afternoon and just came home from DS's track meet and it smells wonderful. Serving it over plain steamed white rice.

HAGD:chef:

Nachos for us tonight...NOT the movie theater kind.

Tortilla chips, refried beans, taco seasoned ground beef. Into the oven until gooey then under the broiler to brown the cheese. Top with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes.

Delivery Pizza-third day close to 100 degrees.

Pesto with fresh garlic and tomatoes

Creamy garlic with salami, sausage,mushroom and onion

Salad with vinagrette

We're having Dave's slow cooker sesame beef with broccoli. Knowing it would be a busy day, I got it started this afternoon and just came home from DS's track meet and it smells wonderful. Serving it over plain steamed white rice.

HAGD:chef:

Nervous fingernail biting.. I hope it lives up to expectations.

Lunch will be homemade, supper will not. :wacko: For lunch I am having a burrito. Supper will be one of my guilty pleasures--canned stew, and bread generously covered in butter. Of course I prefer homemade stew to canned (and plan to make it soon), but once in awhile I like the ease of the can.

:)Barbara

you're entitled 2 a can-of-stew!
i get dinty moore, myself, despite being great @ making stews & that, lol.
i avoid potato in my stew, canned stew, my Dad's stew, & in stew others make. i shudder @ those~ ucky. ain't 4 me! i adore that carrot, though! (i'll cut potato & place that in my stew, 4 others that luv them; i so avoid them, myself though.)

Back
Top Bottom