Dinner march 31, 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Change of plans--it's turned out to be another lovely, sunny day here so I think we're going to grab a pizza and head out to the park. Sofie loves the new toddler jungle gym they've installed (or the mulch around it to be more accurate!) and it should be a nice evening out.

guys, i'm hungry 'nuff to cook sort of butterflied coconut shrimp with a curry since i read your posts.
probably hafta get my girly hammer (tye-dye-pinkish! gals, you oughta own that hammer. so CUTE!!!) & open a coconut. lime with coconut-water/lime juice/curry? hmmm.....
shall decide...

Tonight I am having a sirloin steak with mashed potatoes, gravy and peas and carrots. For desert I am having an apple pie.

Yesterday I went to the market and the Porterhouse Steak that I wanted was $17.00.

It is time to go to Costco and get some steaks, chicken and whatever else I see.

We are on our way to DH's surprise birthday party, he thinks is for his daughter:-p I had to lie so I could get all the cooking done... The menu, marinated tri-tips on the grill, anti-pasto platters, that have marinated mozz balls, marinated mushrooms, red and yellow roasted peppers, gerkins, 3 kinds of olives,marinated baby artichokes, salami,mortadella, proscuitto, pastrami, peppered turkey, roasted, then put into balsamic and evoo cippoline onions, peproncinis, several torta, stuffed onions,foccacia,penne with a meat sauce,wild mushroom,Italian sausage slices, several large salads, wheat and white rolls, a large cake and you name it to drink:ROFLMAO: Hopefully he hasn't nosed out our secret and guessed the party is for him..
kadesma-see ya later;)

Grilled burgers w/all the trimmings, potato salad and leftover brownies - while we watch basketball.

from my thread...

Right from the thread i created on fish and chips imagine this i had fish and chips :). Was pretty excellent.

Ncage

Thought it was gonna be salmon under the broiler with fines herb sauce, but when I got to the market, all the "bones n bits" were on special...so I got some lamb shanks and necks , pork neck, beef shins, oxtails, and veal shanks. All but the last went into the deep freeze for beans or soups or stews, but the veal shanks became ossa bucco. I got the pot in the oven and went out to enjoy the rest of the day which was real nice! The stew was so good with noodles and peas...course it had onion garlic carrot celerey leeks and parsnip plus white wine and broth. How could it be bad?

spryte said:
Steak fajitas with homemade guacamole!

Caine... we can't see your kitties w/out your zipcode. :(

93030, and Nicky isn't my kitty any more. She got adopted by a young lady yesterday.

Caine said:
93030, and Nicky isn't my kitty any more. She got adopted by a young lady yesterday.

Paris is sooooo cute!!!! Is it sad to give them away? I'd love to foster kitties... but one of my kitties would HATE that... also Hector wouldn't be too thrilled!!

Back
Top Bottom