Dinner May 1, 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Raw spinach, baby carrots with a Thai peanut sauce, tuna fish with swiss on wheat & cornbread.

Grilled chicken breasts, Caesar sald (with homemade dressing) grilled asparagus. Tried to get the hubby to go out for ice cream but he didnt want to go anywhere.......

Grilled chicken breasts, Caesar sald (with homemade dressing) grilled asparagus. Tried to get the hubby to go out for ice cream but he didnt want to go anywhere.......

That will probably be what we eat tomorrow night. DH grilled enough chicken for an army last night, we have lots of fresh asparagus from our garden, and he brought home some beautiful Romaine lettuce from the store today.

So it wasn't roast and it wasn't easy one pan chicken dish. Ended up being steak and baked potatoes - and cooking each meal (me, border & DH) separately because of schedules.

Lunch is still tiding me over. I just may forgo supper tonight :(
But strangely enough I feel like making a scrambled egg sandwich :huh:..... not that I'm hungry. I just have a taste for one.

Lunch is still tiding me over. I just may forgo supper tonight :(
But strangely enough I feel like making a scrambled egg sandwich :huh:..... not that I'm hungry. I just have a taste for one.

Pacanis you remind me of a story our border tells of his daughter when she was little. She would say "my tummy's full but my tongue's still hungry!".

made a nice salad .. topped it with some chicken breasts that
had been marinating in buffalo wing sauce ..
grilled it .. . goes nice with some ranch ...
i need something i feel is a little healthy ...
we have been eating red meat all week ..
and we hae not done that in two years since we decided
to only have it once a week ...

Oh, crap! I'm easy. I'd had a nice meal planned, but Buck came into the kitchen and said, "Let's just have popcorn."

Didn't have to ask me twice. I LOVE popcorn and if given the chance to avoid making dinner...well, what would you do?

Did have a nice chicken dinner planned, but the popcorn tasted great! Can have the chicken tomorrow.

Different strokes!!!

No time/energy to cook. Picked up a schwarma (beef) & a falafel w tsatiki (sp?) sauce in pita bread. The falafel came with fries, and the beef schwarma came with a side of, what looked lke, pink sliced beets. (Not sure what they were, but they had a bite to them.)... And, spicy peppers & green olives. A little too hot for me, but not too shabby.

Chicken and veg stirfry in an oyster/soy/garlic/ginger sauce. Ran out of oyster sauce which was a shame cos I wouldn't have minded the sauce being a bit stronger. Still tasty but not as strong as I like normally.

Pacanis you remind me of a story our border tells of his daughter when she was little. She would say "my tummy's full but my tongue's still hungry!".

LOL, I'll have to remember that one.
I ended up just munching on some carrots and blue cheese dressing.

Back
Top Bottom