Dinner May the Fourth, 2016 - What's on your Cantina's menu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The good news is my sweet SousChef actually got a full on delicious pasta dinner tonight for the first time in months. I love cooking for that man! I must admit my simple sauce is delicious and tonight I was inspired to add a healthy squirt of anchovy paste that took it right over the top with flavor. Mine served over the "guilt free noodles" was passable because the sauce was so flavorful. The conclusion is they are better than nothing. ;)

Huh. Kay, why not have, like, 6 strands of real pasta for yourself? With lots of sauce? Or mix in a few strands of the real deal along with the "guilt free"?

Huh. Kay, why not have, like, 6 strands of real pasta for yourself? With lots of sauce? Or mix in a few strands of the real deal along with the "guilt free"?

You're so right Dawg! I did sample his, and nearly croaked in a delicious
swoon. ;)
The trouble with mine and the fake pasta, is it didn't absorb any sauce, but nobody was here watching, so the "bowl to lips" was the answer. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You're so right Dawg! I did sample his, and nearly croaked in a delicious
swoon. ;)
The trouble with mine and the fake pasta, is it didn't absorb any sauce, but nobody was here watching, so the "bowl to lips" was the answer. :rolleyes:

Bowl to lips made me think that you could reimagine your clam sauce as a soup instead of a sauce, more seafood base and white wine to increase the amount of liquid, sort of an Italian take on clam chowder. :yum:

Back
Top Bottom