Dinner menu this evening, Thursday, 2/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mushroom soup. with several types of mushrooms. snowy outside, 'cept i need ingredients.

LEFSElover said:
Hi there folks. Happy Thursday to you all......

I'll be dining in Austin Texas tonight.
Probably a barbecue joint somewhere where I can grab a great salad and some other good stuff too.

What'r'ya plannin for your meal tonight? Okay, hit it...:ROFLMAO:

Oh that blue color is much easier on my eyes, thanks ;) I made a home-made pizza, topping were red and green bell peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, jalapenos, and of course lots of cheese, and cayenne pepper.

Pizza - yum, Amber!

Tonight's my anniversary, but dh has to attend a seminar till late. So, instead of going out, I'm thinking the kids and I will have leftover shredded-beef enchiladas I made last night. Exciting, eh?

chave982 said:
Vanilla balsamic glaze? I've never heard of using vanilla on meat...how is this done?

I do this on pork a lot. I whisk together balsamic vinegar, vanilla (pure extract) and honey and then baste it on the pork as it grills. It's wonderful on pork chops and either served as is or chopped over a salad (great with champagne vinaigrette if you can get it).

Kads, hope your DH is feeling better and all the kiddos stay healthy. Could you please post your chicken/egg/tiny pasta soup recipe? It sounds wonderful!

Happy anniversary, jkath!

I ended up sauteeing a package of Shady Brook Farms Chipotle Marinated Turkey Strips & stuffing them into crisp yellow corn taco shells along with chopped romaine lettuce, grated cheddar cheese, & some salsa.

Back
Top Bottom