Dinner Monday 10th December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is a mix of mayo, natural yoghurt, lemon juice, parsley and salt and pepper, simple yet nice :)

Green Salad w/World's Best Vinaigrette, Home-made Pizza w/mozzarella/jack/cheddar, pepperoni, sausage, green bell pepper, mushrooms, olives. Java Chip Ice Cream. :yum:

We are heading off to an appointment this morning so it will be leftovers today as there won't be a lot of time between getting home and TB going to work. We have chicken stir-fry, taco or chicken salad and tuna to choose from! :)

Oven-baked Perch filets, quinoa, and a salad. I got slightly derailed from my diet over the weekend, so today it's back on track.

Steve, that dinner sounds good!. I know what you mean. SOoo easy to get derailed eh? But sometimes you gotta 'live a little' too :)
Why does it take 1 day to gain weight and 5 days to lose the same? hehe

It is a mix of mayo, natural yoghurt, lemon juice, parsley and salt and pepper, simple yet nice :)

Hey, that sounds like my lovely sauce :LOL:
Actually, it's close. I use mayo or yogurt and add capers. It's great on fish :yum:

Hey, that sounds like my lovely sauce :LOL:
Actually, it's close. I use mayo or yogurt and add capers. It's great on fish :yum:

I have not seen your sauce Pac...yes this one was very nice, complimented the fish perfectly :)

I have not seen your sauce Pac...yes this one was very nice, complimented the fish perfectly :)

You must have missed it. I had it not too long ago when I tried out CM's beer batter on some yellow pike :)

Oven-baked Perch filets, quinoa, and a salad. I got slightly derailed from my diet over the weekend, so today it's back on track.
Slight change. Almond-Crusted Perch, Brown Rice Pilaf, and Broccoli.

img_1216427_0_a684b227536833feb36ddaf86a50e64a.jpg

I used the leftover rotisserie chicken to make hot chicken sandwiches on whole grain miche (a round loaf of bread). I accidentally cooked the roux longer than I had intended, but decided it was just dark, not burnt (I remembered reading that Cajun roux is cooked to very dark.). It was quite tasty and it wasn't burnt. We had steamed mix vegis with garlic butter to go with that.

My husband I both woke up with colds today with touchy stomach's to boot. I have a feeling it's a Ramen dinner for us. I don't think either of us could handle anything more ambitious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom