Dinner Monday 11th March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Snip...no I have not found any, but apparently there is one fish shop a bit of a drive away that sells some frozen, may look into that :)

Grilled Haddock, steamed spinach and a few steamed spuds. Pud is chocolate and chestnut cake with poached raspberries.A slice is 120 calories:angel:.
I am not allowed to cook.
I got my m/bike out of the garage last week, it took me 3 days to recover from pumping up the tyres:LOL:

Grilled Haddock, steamed spinach and a few steamed spuds. Pud is chocolate and chestnut cake with poached raspberries.A slice is 120 calories:angel:.
I got my m/bike out of the garage last week, it took me 3 days to recover from pumping up the tyres:LOL:

That made me laugh Bolas :LOL:

Your dinner sounds lovely...especially that dessert :yum:

Stolen raspberries? :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I haven't figured it all out yet. But I am thawing ham so we'll have some variation of Ham and cabbage.

I roasted a turkey breast this morning.

I will use that and some crisp bacon to top a salad!

The turkey breast was on sale and I thought I was making a frugal choice when I purchased it. When I opened the plastic packaging I found a plastic bag, as large as the breast, filled with liquid gravy!

Why do merchants do that?

Why can't they just sell an honest product at an honest price.

I guess it is my fault for being gullible enough to think I was getting a bargain!

Greedy old fool! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I have master gardener class tonight. The graduates ("perennials") provide dinner, so I'll eat there. I hope it's good :D A couple weeks ago, someone made lentil soup that looked really unappetizing. But another time, someone made white chicken chili that was really good.

We finally had the butter chicken :clap:

I made brown basmati rice pilaf with onion and dried apricots and sauteed veggies. It was really good....worth waiting for! :)

Attachments

• DSC03670.jpg
    DSC03670.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 168
looks great, andy.

dw made a fantastic pork loin roast, and butter sauteed mushrooms. we had it with apple sauce, and a loaf of fresh italian bread and butter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom