Dinner Monday 12/2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
After all that seafood yesterday I need some red meat and substance, so it's grilled steak and potatoes and garlic bread. Not sure of the greenage yet. Maybe I'll pick up some asparagus. I think it's on sale this week. I haven't been out in days...

And you?

I think you changed my mind, Andy. I think I'll have burgers now instead. I'll pick up some salami while I'm at the store getting the buns and beef.

Canned venison(taste like pot roast),pasta salad.
39817-albums960-picture5753.jpg

Shrimp stuffed with crab imperial. Have to use up the other half of the jumbo lump from last night.

We had turkey breast roast with gravy, potatoes and salad.

I am hungry now so will heat up some chow mien from yesterday.

I soaked a bag of 15 bean soup overnight. Drained them this morning. I have two (2) smoked turkey legs.
I am still trying to decide how to do this.

Should I make a sofrito and add it near the end, or put my aromatics in with the beans and turkey legs at the start? I am using chicken stock instead of water.

I plan to pull the legs after they get soft and return the bones until the beans are done. Then return the turkey meat.

TIA...........John

I soaked a bag of 15 bean soup overnight. Drained them this morning. I have two (2) smoked turkey legs.
I am still trying to decide how to do this.

Should I make a sofrito and add it near the end, or put my aromatics in with the beans and turkey legs at the start? I am using chicken stock instead of water.

I plan to pull the legs after they get soft and return the bones until the beans are done. Then return the turkey meat.

TIA...........John

Start with the aromatics. Add the beans, stock, seasonings and simmer.

Back
Top Bottom