Dinner Monday, 12/6/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my! The natives are definitely restless today! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Cabin Fever?
Maybe! I just got this image of her little pet piggies all warm and snuggly in their blankets! LOL

Meanwhile, I took some round steak out of the freezer, poured a little Worcestershire sauce in the freezer bag with it, and will decide exactly what to do with it later.

:)Barbara

Maybe! I just got this image of her little pet piggies all warm and snuggly in their blankets! LOL

Meanwhile, I took some round steak out of the freezer, poured a little Worcestershire sauce in the freezer bag with it, and will decide exactly what to do with it later.

:)Barbara

Oh, good idea...I have some beef in the freezer.:)

Clean out the fridge night. AKA - Mom works evenings this week! LOL! I'll put together some tortellini bake for them, but other than that they are on their own!

Deep fried bay scallops and red beet salad, washed down with Sam Adams Octoberfest.

my goodness the scallops sound wonderful. all my plans for dinner are not going to happen. guy still working on sink. had some avocado dip and chips and some toffee bits. when he gets done, may make a sandwich out of the left over pork ribs. really need a sink in order to cook. woe is me. :LOL:

Shell steak grilled on the Cast iron stove-top grill pan, Trader Joe’s Basmati Rice Medley (basmati rice, wild rice, garden herbs & vegetables) – I sautéed some mushrooms in butter than added the rice medley, water and beef bouillon & mixed tossed salad (mixed baby wild greens, butter lettuce, baby spinach, sliced mushrooms, green olives, roasted slivered almonds & grape tomatoes) Dressed with Good Seasons Zesty Italian.

img_945353_0_66498f62a0b02c125b5cb14e4f5dfe69.jpg

img_945353_1_4cf5374e82f8da720a455251bb3165f4.jpg

Shell steak grilled on the Cast iron stove-top grill pan, Trader Joe’s Basmati Rice Medley (basmati rice, wild rice, garden herbs & vegetables) – I sautéed some mushrooms in butter than added the rice medley, water and beef bouillon & mixed tossed salad (mixed baby wild greens, butter lettuce, baby spinach, sliced mushrooms, green olives, roasted slivered almonds & grape tomatoes) Dressed with Good Seasons Zesty Italian.

It all looks so good, that salad looks great!:pig:

We had vegetable curry, with leftover chicken breast added. Served it with brown basmati rice and whole wheat pita bread.

33814-albums294-picture2423.jpg

Got the recipe here: Vegetable Curry Recipe : Alton Brown : Food Network

I left out the sugar and the corn starch. I substituted fresh chilies for the dry ones and I didn't nuke the vegis in the bag, I put them in a bowl. I added the diced chicken before I added the vegis. I used homemade 15% butterfat yoghurt and just added it to the cooking pan.

It was good. An extra chili wouldn't have hurt.

Back
Top Bottom