Dinner Monday 14th January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it will be hot dogs. I am unsure how they will be cooked at the moment. But it won't be in a bun. LOL

Making a roast chicken with red wine marinade, rice and veggies for hubby and kids. I'm having Peri-peri Chicken Livers with toast and my veggies as dessert!

I have hot dog buns but alas have no hot dogs. I asked DH to get a package of HAMBURGER buns. I know he has trouble reading fine print but I didn't think it was THAT bad! I haven't a clue. Maybe I'll start a pot of chili since I have choral rehearsal tonight. That will be quick and easy. Sadly I am out of corn meal so no corn bread with it but I do have a crusty french bread here that will be a decent replacement.

My dinner plans may change, as I just ate a couple hot dogs for lunch.
I took something in a plastic container out of the freezer as a plan B.

any guesses as to what might be in the container known as plan b, pac?

jabbiur, go easy on the garlic in the chili, or you'll either have to bring some for everyone, or at least just the director and hope you're in front of the first riser, lol.

i could go for some hot dogs tonight. on a bun, with raw onions, chili, and cheese. :pig:

but my dinner will most likely be leftovers that i got from the catering tables at work this weekend. either a plate of grilled salmon, a warm pasta salad, and sauteed carrots and snap peas, or a plate of sliced chuck roast with a side of rigatoni and small cubes of eggplant.

Hub picked up 2 packs of hot dogs. So 2 meals. One will be franks and beans - B&M baked beans are on sale. So dogs will be cut and heated in beans doctored up with mustard, ketchup, brown sugar, onions, a bit of molasses and some spices. Other meal will be hotdogs with onions and tomato over buttered small shells. NOW to decide which to make tonight. :ohmy:

I finished off my doctored up hot dogs and beans from the previous day yesterday... on buttered toast :yum:

And I was thinking today I wish I had some chili for my dogs.

Maybe a sauce of some kind, BT. It's too early to tell.
Heck, I guess pretty much anything is a sauce if you can pour it over something else :LOL:

Left over ribs.. might have to have some beenie weenies too with all this hot dog talk..

Oven baked beef stew with some frozen peas added before serving. I was gifted a half a chocolate cake and a slice of key lime pie. PIe's all gone, so maybe some cake later this evening.

I'm just about ready to start poking my dinner with a fork and trying to determine what it is. I think I see some shrooms sticking out of the frozen blob, but the smell is not ringing a bell. It smells like taco seasoning :huh:
I don't know what kind of noodle to cook yet or if I should make rice :wacko:

I'm just about ready to start poking my dinner with a fork and trying to determine what it is. I think I see some shrooms sticking out of the frozen blob, but the smell is not ringing a bell. It smells like taco seasoning :huh:
I don't know what kind of noodle to cook yet or if I should make rice :wacko:

Oh dear. Contributions are once again being accepted for Sharpies and masking tape for Pac.

Hot dogs sound good, unfortunately after 4 days worth of fast food, we'll probably have some type of fruit and veggie stuff.

Baked pasta with red sauce from a jar and turkey italian sausage topped with cheese. Tossed salad.

Oh dear. Contributions are once again being accepted for Sharpies and masking tape for Pac.

Hot dogs sound good, unfortunately after 4 days worth of fast food, we'll probably have some type of fruit and veggie stuff.

You know, if I used it within a week like I'm sure I had intended to I wouldn't be having this problem ;)
The real problem lies in that I have two more containers that were under this one. And nothing looks like it is the same thing :ermm:

:angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom