Dinner Monday 15th of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your soup looks so good VB!! It has been raining for days now. We made had record breaking rainfall in the last day. I would love a bowl of soup.

Our dinner:

Chicken pan seared then finished in the oven, pan gravy, stuffing, steamed fresh broccoli.

img_1037660_0_7b16bb724c7d6ef5cd04acd5be54496c.jpg

Penne with sauteed garlic and sundried tomatoes in oil. Tossed with soft goat cheese, topped with a little Parmigiano Reggiano. Roasted cauliflower on the side.

Your soup looks so good VB!! It has been raining for days now. We made had record breaking rainfall in the last day. I would love a bowl of soup.

Our dinner:

Chicken pan seared then finished in the oven, pan gravy, stuffing, steamed fresh broccoli.

img_1037668_0_7b16bb724c7d6ef5cd04acd5be54496c.jpg
Everything looks so good!

Our dinner:

img_1037888_0_7b16bb724c7d6ef5cd04acd5be54496c.jpg

Mmmm... yes it all looks delicious. And now I have a sudden craving for "CANberries" :ROFLMAO:

very interesting, luca.
i wonder which came first? not chronologically, of course, but when did catholics decide when was mary's assumption vs. when did the calendar change for the addition of the emporers? gotta look it up.

and why saltimboca? i had it last night. i guess the chef knew what i was doing... lol.

I need to study the Ferragosto/Assumption matter, sources online don't look reliable.
And for saltimbocca, it's a hot summer and they are easy to prepare and very tasty! And we have a big prosciutto to finish and a lot of sage in the garden...

Mmmm... yes it all looks delicious. And now I have a sudden craving for "CANberries" :ROFLMAO:
Thank you and LOL ROLF @ CANberries! :LOL: I love my homemade uncooked tangerine/cranberry relish but I only make that for holidays. Canned is quick.

Loaded mac & cheese from last night... as it was cooking.

Attachments

• mac & cheese.jpg
    mac & cheese.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 148

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom