Dinner Monday 17th December

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got some ground beef out and will make a meatloaf with mashed taters and green beans. Tonight is the last of 7 concerts but call time is later today than usual so there will be time for dinner before.

Tonight's dinner wil be chicken parmigiano with spaghetti. The chicken was panko crusted so it'll be nice and crunchy under the mozzarella and parmigiano reggiano.

I had a three meat pizza for lunch that I'm still feeling the effects from, so tonight I'll eat light; grilled romaine salad.

Leftover shrimp, salad. The treats have been flying fast and furious at work, gotta slow down!

Shredded, steamed & buttery carrots over brown rice w/ pork chops that I rolled around in some (dry) jerk seasoning and then pan fried.

DH suggested going out to dinner - near the mall so he can shop ;) I have Groupons for a Jewish deli-type place and a Japanese restaurant - not sure where we'll end up.

Stirling isn't home for supper tonight, so I picked up some faux filet/spencer steak. w00t! Steak night! Stirling doesn't care much for "slab o' beef".

Pac, that is awesome! Yours too Rock!

I am having the rest of my chicken salad from lunch. I am finding since I started my diet that I don't eat as much but feel full. It was a meal salad with rotisserie chicken, romaine, broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, tomato, red onion, goat cheese and lemon juice mixed with a little tsatsiki for a dressing! Yum!

Ham and provolone bunwiches . We still have lots of leftovers. I have to say those buns I made are yummy even two days later. Finished my bunwich, think I will have some leftover stuffed mushrooms, hope they re-heat okay ......;).

Back
Top Bottom