Dinner Monday 19th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
think i'll make garlic-butter wings. whisk together a spicy blue cheese dip. cut a few fries & make a sauce or 2 for those. that should suffice!

I'm going a bit simpler than the rest of you tonight. I'm thinking we will have sloppy joes, sweet potato fries, and raw veggies.

Cleaning out the fridge, and have a spaghetti squash I need to put to good use. Spaghetti spaghetti squash - spaghetti & spaghetti squash with brown butter, parmesan cheese, garlic & parsley. A small tomato salad on the side.

Changing my mind. Hubby called, and after his root canal at the dentist this morning, he has decided that he would rather have scrambled eggs. Always a good thing to have. May need to have some soft rolls with them instead of toast. :yum:

Changing my mind. Hubby called, and after his root canal at the dentist this morning, he has decided that he would rather have scrambled eggs. Always a good thing to have. May need to have some soft rolls with them instead of toast. :yum:

Chops, I have had a couple of root canals now...soft is good :)

Lamb again tonight (it was a package of two steaks). Not quite sure yet how I will prepare it. Maybe a stir fry. It's nice today, though, so maybe I will end up grilling again.

:blush:I'm almost embarrased to post this. Oven roasted pub house battered fish sticks on potato rolls w/tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato and onion. Sweet potato fries. I need to get the fish stick box out of my freezer before the onslaught of Thanksgiving leftovers.

:blush:I'm almost embarrased to post this. Oven roasted pub house battered fish sticks on potato rolls w/tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato and onion. Sweet potato fries. I need to get the fish stick box out of my freezer before the onslaught of Thanksgiving leftovers.
"Po-Boy"

Last edited:

Sounds good to me ;)

Back
Top Bottom