Dinner Monday 1st April 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we are making Butter Chicken :)

Having it with basmati rice pappadoms and mango chutney :yum:

I'll be taking advantage of the warm weather and grilling some kielbasa and sauteing some green beans with mushrooms and shallots for a veggie.

I wish I could get out and grill, but we still have a layer of ice on the deck. I'm hoping by next weekend...

Tonight we're just taking a bag of spinach and bunch of leftover veggies and making a big salad.

We have decided that since condiments enhance flavors, we will just skip the "middle-man," so to speak, and just eat condiments from now on. Tonight is Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, Miracle Whip, and a touch of horse radish. :yum:

Ok, ok, I had to, since it is April 1st. Seriously, we are having ground pork patties, with onion, cheese (and yes some condiments), along with some spinach.

Happy April Fool's Day everyone.

I wish I could get out and grill, but we still have a layer of ice on the deck. I'm hoping by next weekend...

Tonight we're just taking a bag of spinach and bunch of leftover veggies and making a big salad.

Do not step onto that deck! I was glad to read your broken ankle has mended Steve. My foot has too, but still sore.

We're having grilled chicken as there's never any ice on my deck, or anywhere in these here parts. We'll also have some grilled garlic bread and loaded green salad.

Not gonna do the April Fool dinner thing again.:ohmy::angel:
With all the everyday silliness that goes on in this thread, I decided to give it another try. :LOL: After all, it is just one day of the year. We are a silly bunch of people, and this isn't a serious "how do I do this" thread. :cool: I'll admit, I'm half surprised my post is still there.

We have decided that since condiments enhance flavors, we will just skip the "middle-man," so to speak, and just eat condiments from now on. Tonight is Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, Miracle Whip, and a touch of horse radish. :yum:

Ok, ok, I had to, since it is April 1st. Seriously, we are having ground pork patties, with onion, cheese (and yes some condiments), along with some spinach.

Happy April Fool's Day everyone.

I LOVE it Barbara!! :LOL:

We were out of bread, so I managed to burn a whole wheat hot dog bun that was a grilled cheese standin. Not enough butter when I flipped it. Oh well, Gruyere makes everything taste better....except burned whole wheat hot dog buns. Carrots and ranch dip will hopefully take the taste out.

Someone here mentioned smoked ham with risotto, so that's what I made. I diced some Smithfield smoked ham and added it to leftover risotto with asparagus, peas and green beans and heated it all up. I also toasted some sliced Italian bread and rubbed it with sliced tomato, then sprinkled it with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese, then broiled it.Yummy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom