Dinner Monday 21st January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We'll be eating out of the fridge and freezer until we leave for vacation. Tonight is leftover chicken with pickled peppers and rice. SO is having soup.

I might cook myself a big breakfast for dinner. I took some bacon out of the freezer for yesterday's breakfast, but never got around to making it. I ought to use it up today. I'll also make some breakfast links (do they still call those Canadian links), hash browns and eggs.

It's shrimp in our house today too! I am going to make shrimp meal salads with avocado, goat cheese, romaine and spring greens, tomatoes, cucs, and julienne carrots. TB will have h/b egg in his, I won't. I haven't decided whether I will tempura the shrimp or saute them in garlic butter...probably the second one and pack breath mints in TB's lunch bag :LOL:.

Trying to decide between meatball subs and spaghetti. I have choral rehearsal tonight so it will have to be quick.

We had ham, mashed potatoes and corn, a repeat of last night's dinner at DH's request.

Saw Pizza yeast in the store, somehow I never seen it before, so I had to pick it up and and check it out. It had the recipe on the back. In half an hour I had two Pizzas, was surprisingly good dough. Everybody loved it.

Back
Top Bottom