Dinner Monday 25th of July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG this sounds amazing!! Save some for me Snip! ;)

The other great one is sweet potato, pumpkin and apricot curry (with spinach & steamed rice) ...

Looks like it'll be curry for my house tonight now too!

I'm thinking chicken cordon bleu for the main but haven't decided sides yet. Maybe Alfredo noodles. I'll see what I'm in the mood for when it comes time to cook!

OMG this sounds amazing!! Save some for me Snip! ;)

The other great one is sweet potato, pumpkin and apricot curry (with spinach & steamed rice) ...

Looks like it'll be curry for my house tonight now too!

:LOL: Thanks :) I'll mail you some ;p
It does have homemade apricot chutney and homemade curry paste in. Made it with slivers of beef tenderloin, fresh tomatoes from the garden, grated apple, fall apart tender onions. And then served with savoury sweet potato mash with fresh butter.

What's the recipe for the curry you mentioned? It sound good!

BBQed Chicken thighs, pots,courgettes, toms, beetroot, I am sick as a parrot that I cant have the toms and beetroot. garden & BBQ 448.jpgI just noticed that if you clic on the pic you get a larger image.

Last edited:
It is a mixed bag in our house tonight. My sinuses are at it again and all my teeth hurt so I am going to have more of the awesome Costco chicken salad. I am cooking roast beef for DH's sandwiches so will puree some for Dad with gravy and mashed potatoes. I think DH will get gluten free bratwurst with green salad.

I am beginning to feel like I live in a restaurant - even the dogs are getting slightly different meals. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh baby. I must be the only one who hasn't thrown some chicken thighs on the grill yet this year. Looking very delcious, Bolas.

I'm probably going to go with some fish tacos tonight. I'm not sure if I will try to incorporate the smoked salmon into tonight's meal or not.

Pac mate I'm just going to turn them over, would you like to see a pic of them skin side up?

Flip and click. You bet.
Well grilled chicken is one of the most photogenic foods, IMO. Especially with a little caramelizing of the sauce taking place.

I just had more salmon dip and crackers for lunch. It's pretty good cold, too.

It has been too hot to have the oven on, but since it is "only" supposed to get up to 95 today I am going to make country style pork ribs, done in the oven on a bed of sauerkraut. Along with that we will have mashed potatoes and peas. :cool: I have been SO looking forward to the ribs and sauerkraut ever since I bought the ribs a week or so ago. :chef:

It has been too hot to have the oven on, but since it is "only" supposed to get up to 95 today I am going to make country style pork ribs, done in the oven on a bed of sauerkraut. Along with that we will have mashed potatoes and peas. :cool: I have been SO looking forward to the ribs and sauerkraut ever since I bought the ribs a week or so ago. :chef:

Oh stop stop stop, you evil women :LOL:
I want your dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm drooling here :( You're making one of my favourites :)

I have to work tonight and the fridge is full of leftovers,mostly fast food leftovers...yuck. I should just throw them out but I'm too cheap. I made a nice salad and took the meat and cheese off the subway sandwich and made a fresh sandwich to go with the salad. That will likely be dh's dinner. I'm having leftover spaghetti with garlic bread and cottage cheese at work. Maybe I'll be able to make something fresh tomorrow. There's a whole leftover pizza from yesterday too so that will have to go soon.

Last edited:
After eating all those crackers and fish spread for lunch, I may have to rethink fish tacos for dinner tonight. Maybe some grilled pork chops...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom