Dinner Monday 3rd June 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we made a prawn tomato pesto pasta served with some grilled ciabatta loaf :yum:

I've got some spaghetti sauce simmering while the noodles are cooking. In about 5 mins the noodles should be done and we can eat. It's just spaghetti tonight. No bread for garlic bread, no lettuce for salads. But I do have some pastries for dessert.

...No bread for garlic bread, no lettuce for salads. But I do have some pastries for dessert.

Most important part of the meal! Heck, IMO they could BE the meal. :yum:

Finally grilled the beef kebobs. Made brown rice the Sara Moulton way - couldn't believe how fluffy it was! Salad, of course. Alas, no dessert. One of these days I HAVE to make bakechef's brownies. :ermm:

Our neightbor sent over some fresh striped bass he caught in the Atlantic today. Meant to grill that with the 'bobs but forgot about it by the time Himself played chef. Tomorrow I'll just bake it with oregano, thyme and lemon unless someone has a killer recipe to suggest before then. Maybe I'd better get those brownies made too since I'm sure the neighbors will think they were a good swap for the fish. ;)

Kind of a hodge podge meal tonight. Grilled kielbasa, roasted Brussels sprouts, sesame noodles and chocolate cake.

Straight up comfort food tonight. We picked up some four year old cheddar in Wisconsin last weekend, so I made mac & cheese.

img_1271899_0_f9c57c68aa68989be401096df0a7f5b3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom