Dinner Monday 5th of November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
I'm going to a friend's house for dinner. I take the meat and she'll be making spaghetti and meatballs with it. I've made some salad and Lemon bread alla Kades :yum:
I don't like the texture of spaghetti so I'll have my meatballs with salad.
Think it's just a childhood thing, they remind me of worms. Like all other pasta though. :LOL:

DH has a dental appointment late tonight so probably won't feel like eating much. I'm thinking of making a batch of jambalya.

All I know at this point is that it won't be leftover mac & cheese. That's going to get et pretty shorty here. I'm not sure what I'll be in the mood for yet.

I cut a couple nice thick pork chops off of a pork loin roast yesterday for stuffed pork chops; I'm planning to make a stir-fry tonight with pork, bell peppers, onions and celery and a delicious brown sauce we really like.

I'm leaving Buckytom's buffalo chicken dip for my girls. They are home at different times so they can each nosh when they arrive home. Ken and I are going out for our Meet N Greet dinner with the folks coming on our tour. I'm getting excited!

I just came home with a gallon of fresh from the udder milk. So will be making a cheese sauce with some aged cheddar, and some lemon pudding. Hoping I get to the garden for some broccoli to go under the cheese sauce to go with a pork chop with bbq'd beans.

Just came back a while ago from our visit, They finished all the stuffed gem squash, all the lemon bread and all the salad I made. Atleast my dishes came home clean lol!
It was a good night :)

It's supposed to be 95 degrees today, so I'm keeping it light.

Asparagus, shrimp, tomato salad over butter lettuce w/ vinaigrette dressing. Banana bread to munch on, later.

Homemade, roasted tomato soup and gruyere grilled cheese sammies with homemade bread.:yum:

Back
Top Bottom