Dinner Monday 8th of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made some beef stew meat in the crockpot with some gravy, along with some mashed potatoes and for a vegetable we had green beans. No dessert tonight.

I'm going to puree some of the vegetable soup/stew base I made yesterday down to just showing bits and pieces. Then thicken it slightly into a good sauce consistency and pour over some angel hair pasta. I'll have a nice dinner salad to go with it.

Just finished eating it, topped with some grated Parmesan cheese. OMG, it was delicious! Almost a vegetarian dish. I put butter and cheese in it, so not vegan.

Didn't have to thicken it. It was plenty thick, even with the butter added.

a store entrée, tamale pie and a salad. still cleaning all the bottles before they go back into my new fridge. ice cream in some form. i have some banana's foster ice cream that sounds awfully good.

Tombstone pepperoni pizza after spending all day in the car driving home from Ann Arbor. I was drooling over all your dinners! So looking forward to cooking tomorrow night.

We just threw a couple little sirloins on the grill so I made a spicy zucchini stir-fry to go with it. We also finished up the last bit of 'roni salad. And washed it all down with some Twisted Sisters Zin.

We woke up kinda late so just finished dinner about an hour ago. We had shrimp marinaded in basil and lime cooked on the grill, mushroom caps stuffed with cream cheese mixed with scallops sauteed in garlic butter and chives, also cooked on the grill, and garlic toast cooked on the grill. It was a grill type night. This shrimp prep is my new favorite way to eat them.

Last edited by a moderator:
purple.alien.giraffe said:
We woke up kinda late so just finished dinner about an hour ago. We had shrimp marinaded in badil and lime cooked on the grill, mushroom caps stufed with cream chease mixed with scallops sauteed in garlic butter and chives, also cooked on the grill, and garlic toast cooked on the grill. It was a grill type night. This shrimp prep is my new favorite way to eat them.

Grr, stupid phone pad. Badil = basil. And yeah, I know I missed an f in stuffed.

Back
Top Bottom