Dinner Monday 8th of October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
They had a special on celery over the weekend so I'll be making Cream of celery soup to start and for mains I'll make Jumbo Pork Brewers with Sauerkraut and Baked Baby gemsquash.

Tonight is dress rehearsal for my choral group's performances this coming weekend so it will have to be something quick and easy. Maybe I'll crock pot some chicken and then cook some rice.

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!!! I think I'll join the US for thanksgiving in November. Didn't have enough time to prepare for today.

I have a small semi-boneless rib roast I'm going to grill along with baked potatoes and whatever veggie SO comes home with.

Happy Thanksgiving Canada!!! I think I'll join the US for thanksgiving in November. Didn't have enough time to prepare for today.

Thanks Snip! I want to say that one of the things I am most thankful for is my DC family. I couldn't have gotten through the last while without you. :flowers:

We will be having the panang curry I started yesterday. Just have to rewarm, add the potatoes, cashews and avacado. Having jasmine rice to serve the curry over, with a few condiments. I like mine on the spicy side, so I have to add the extra spice to my bowl.

Trying something different tonight. I found a recipe for a chicken cauliflower bake that sounded pretty good. It also has cilantro and lime juice. Kind of an unusual combination but the recipe was rated four and a half stars. We'll see. :ermm:

Trying something different tonight. I found a recipe for a chicken cauliflower bake that sounded pretty good. It also has cilantro and lime juice. Kind of an unusual combination but the recipe was rated four and a half stars. We'll see. :ermm:
Be sure to let us know how it turns out.

Patty melts w/ muenster cheese, grilled onions, on buttered grilled dill rye bread. Limon chips & kosher dill pickles on the side. Chocolate Moose Tracks ice cream for later.

mmmm, that grilled rib roast has my mouth watering.

Big lunch, so not hungry yet. Probably a sausage sloppy joe sub with Swiss cheese around game time.

Chicken alfreado .. using pan fried boneless skinless thighs... I love those things..

Back
Top Bottom