Dinner, Monday August 25th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well it all depends on when they show up to install the new water heater. Yesterday ours decided it had lived a usefull life and stopped working. So this afternoon we went and paid big $$ to get one installed TODAY.

So if they are here and done soon I'll get creative, if not then something quck and easy on the grill, either burgers or boneless chicken breasts since I have both in the refrigerator.

Well.... he got here at 4:40 and left at 6:00. So the good news is we have hot water again!!! :) but I wasn't up to cooking by that point so it was chineeses take away, Roast Pork Lo Mein for me and Sesame Chicken for SO.

Nothing for dinner, I've just been snackin' on things..... I had a couple hot dogs right after work, then later a couple cold chicken thighs from last night's dinner, some Ritz crackers, some cheddar cheese. I'm starting to get hungry again.... I might go hardboil some eggs and have a couple or six. I want to make egg salad tomorrow anyway.
Wait, I think I just heard some vanilla ice cream and Hershey's syrup....

We had chicken souvlaki, grilled eggplant, hummus, tzaziki, couscous with feta, blanched green beans, tomatoes, red pepper, toasted pine nuts & mint, grilled naan brushed with souvlaki marinade. Double chocolate cookies for dessert.

Tuna Salad, scooped up with potatoe chips and leftover garden salad from yesterday. More Peach Pie w/Candied pecan topping.YUMMY!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom