"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 08-02-2010, 10:12 PM   #11
Master Chef

Pan fried pork chop, pork gravy made in the pan with drippings, sweet potato (with butter, Splenda brown sugar, sugar free maple syrup and ground cinnamon) and French style green beans (sautéed in butter with toasted slivered almonds, onions, sliced mushrooms, dried porcini mushroom powder, sea salt and ground pepper).

Old 08-02-2010, 10:57 PM   #12
Head Chef

I had my soup that I was going to make the other day. Its was really good. The Chorizo gave it a good flavor, but I didn't like the taste of the sausage. I just ate around it. I also made "Diane's Corn Bread" from this site.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:22 PM   #13
Certified Cake Maniac

Well, I didn't get the soup on and DH offered to cook so we ended up having pizza - frozen crusts (gluten free for him and a really nice uncooked already shaped dough for Dad and I) and ham and pineapple toppings. They were quite good....even though only "semi-homemade" they were extra special because someone else made them!

http://beinglydia.com
LPBeier is online now   Reply With Quote