Dinner, Monday December 1st

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toots

Head Chef
Can you believe its December 1st? Woke up to a sleet/snow mix, got me thinking about using the crock pot to make dinner.

I think I'm going to make chicken enchiladas. I'll do the meat in the crockpot and that will save time after work.

I've already got the chuck roast thawed, so my crock pot will be getting used today as well, with the usual, potatoes and carrots.

Not sure here.... today is my Friday.
I'm thinking something with boneless skinless chicken breasts...
Cordon Bleu sounds good. Casserole style.
:)

Well if you haven't given Ol-Blue's foiled chicken and stuffing a try yet, Suzi..... So easy I can make it.

We will be having chicken breasts stuffed with herbed goat cheese, sides haven't even been thought about....

img_735975_0_4c05780acf29593c2381bc785304608c.jpg

Last edited:
Skirt steak .... that is about as far as I have gotten. Check back wicha later!

yum liver and onions!

I think it's a meatloaf, mashed taters, gravy and veggie night.
Then I can have sandwiches tomorrow!

thawing some ground beef for burgers to have with left over hawaiin salad, and some sort of vegetable.....?

Working real late all week actually so for dinner I am having a sandwich - Ham (danish shaved) Genoa Salami and Provolne on Canadian Brown Bread with mayo, chips, and a kosher dill pickle and an iced tea.

OHBOY! is this ever a "diet week!"

We'll be having fish, vegetables and salad all week long so we can party hearty on the weekend....... ;)

Home made Calzone with ricotta cheese, mixture of soft cheeses, ham. I had vac sealed pizza dough in the freezer , decided to use it and use my cuisinart brick oven.

I just buttoned up my slow cooker. I can't wait to get back into the house this afternoon..... the smells will be going good by then :)

Attachments

• slow cooker roast1.jpg
    slow cooker roast1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 149
I had an extra large serving of "Crow" this morning over on the bread board, so I think I'll pass on dinner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom