Dinner, Monday, January 7th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oven baked fried chicken. or guess i should say convection oven chicken. lol

rice, and a veg. no dessert. have lost five pounds since thanksgiving. trying to keep it that way.

babe

..........still a little mad at Kadesma for putting the idea of her dinner in my head and then not inviting me:(......................
but I'm home now and guess what's on my stove? yep, a big ole pot of bolognese sauce complete with all the fineries. I can't wait until dinner.:LOL: it smells so good in here I'm about to start chewin on the drywall.
with it will be romaine hearts grilled on the GF first drizzled with olive oil, then glazed in soy/ginger/honey/bacon/horseradish. simple sourdough for him with butter, none of me, the pasta bolognese is treat enough for me. he'll also get the end of BarbL's frozen cake with vanilla carrot cake with cream cheese frosting [flavored] ice cream. < the walmart stuff.
a honkin cup of Blue Mountain Jamaican whole been coffee after dinner for us both.......I'm starved:blush:

..........still a little mad at Kadesma for putting the idea of her dinner in my head and then not inviting me:(......................
but I'm home now and guess what's on my stove? yep, a big ole pot of bolognese sauce complete with all the fineries. I can't wait until dinner.:LOL: it smells so good in here I'm about to start chewin on the drywall.
with it will be romaine hearts grilled on the GF first drizzled with olive oil, then glazed in soy/ginger/honey/bacon/horseradish. simple sourdough for him with butter, none of me, the pasta bolognese is treat enough for me. he'll also get the end of BarbL's frozen cake with vanilla carrot cake with cream cheese frosting [flavored] ice cream. < the walmart stuff.
a honkin cup of Blue Mountain Jamaican whole been coffee after dinner for us both.......I'm starved:blush:
Ah lefse, I'm sorry...next time I make a goodie you'd like to try let me know and I'll set an extra place just for you...
kades;)

tenderloin tail steaks, mashers and peas on a veal and carrot pan sauce (left over and so good I wasn;t going to waste it!)

Chili

More snow shoveling at work today, so I thought a nice bowl of chili would sound good when I got home. I have a recipe that is great for work nights because it uses a combination of canned and fresh ingredients, so it takes less time to cook and still have lots of flavor.

I wanted to make cornbread muffins, but I went to turn on the oven to preheat and nothing. No flame or anything. So, I turned it off and will call the appliance guy tomorrow to come and light it. So, no cornbread with the chili. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom