Dinner Monday, June 15, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh yummy!! are there 'shrooms in there? i also use montreal seasoning, i grind it in fp so it spreads more evenly, without "hot spots".
No, there are no shrooms. LOL! They had some with shrooms, though. There is just beef, bell peppers and red onion.

I love the "hot spots," even though Mark doesn't.

I cooked my heart out today and was so excited to upload my picture of my dish check it out, Pan roasted canos fish, commonly known as milkfish. Served atop sauteed shiitake mushrooms and baby bok choy, topped off with a herb citrus beurre blanc.
4931_193284635639_770105639_7236554_6467777_n.jpg

I cooked my heart out today and was so excited to upload my picture of my dish check it out, Pan roasted canos fish, commonly known as milkfish. Served atop sauteed shiitake mushrooms and baby bok choy, topped off with a herb citrus beurre blanc.
LOOKS SO ELEGANT!! btw i love white china dishes. but in my house they wouldn't last long. thats why i use correll.

Thanks m! It took my about 5 minutes to finally be happy with the plating. I know I have normal plates for around the house but when I take pictures for my portfolio I use one of the 20 different plates I have all of them white and shaped differently. I think I have a white plate obsession

well the chili got voted down BUT i am making it later. it tastes better the second day any way.

this is what we had instead:
french toast (bread dipped in eggs, milk and vanilla), topped with strawberry preserves, sour cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar and a drizzle of maple syrup.

img_829512_0_e5c5acee2401a1c430967a826ca6003d.jpg
I never commented on your french toast. That looks soooo good! I love the strawberry preserves on top! :chef:

It was definitely your idea. As for the recipe, I just kind-of made it up as I went.
thank you for the reply. the 3 go soooooo good together. i usually use frozen spinach but when i use fresh i saute them.

I never commented on your french toast. That looks soooo good! I love the strawberry preserves on top! :chef:
thank you vb. and the sour cream is a nice balance to the sweetness. i got the idea from the buttermilk pancake haven LOL

That is a great photo! What does milkfish taste like.... from the name, I would assume it's mild in flavor? Your presentation is wonderful. I love it that you included mushrooms! :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom