Dinner, Monday June 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BBQ Counrty style pork ribs, baked beans, and the first sweet corn on the cob of the season!!

Just went shopping today, and since that means we make it home almost at supper time we usually get something we can just pop into the stove and have ready in 30min or so. In this case lasagna with garlic bread and banana cream pie for dessert!

WHAT?? No bacon or lettuce?! Shame shame Elfie! Oh, and DW has a bottle of white in the fridge so today I froze some grapes to put in her glass ;)

very hot here. going to pop a marie callenders chicken pot pie in micro. and make a green salad. nyt bread

going to make instant white choco pudding , sugar free. it is not to bad.

babe:ohmy::ohmy:

WHAT?? No bacon or lettuce?! Shame shame Elfie! Oh, and DW has a bottle of white in the fridge so today I froze some grapes to put in her glass ;)

Good boy Mav - take care of her good!!!! Nope, 'round here it's just a 'mater sandwich with mayo, salt, and black pepper - nothin' better!!!! :chef:

I remember growing up, we would take a bite out of a tomato, salt it, bite it, salt it, bite it... till it was all gone. So good and so simple!
Nature makes the best stuff, LOL.

Tomato tart with fresh sweet tomatoes from my garden,brie and shallots, anda med rare grilled steaks...sauteed mushrooms and left over birthday cake...
kadesma

I'm grilling a steak (when it thaws), having lots of broccoli with it and some garlic bread. Probably a baked tater, too. And a cucumber and onion "salad".... not even sure if that's considered a salad.....

Sure it is! It doesn't have to have greens to be a salad. I make a tomato/cucumber/onion salad with Italian or Greek dressing in the summer. Very refreshing.

Thanks. I wasn't really sure what constituted a salad.... I almost wikied it :LOL:

I ended up using the rest of the giant chicken I made on friday and making a pasta / chicken salad, cleaned out the veggie drawer into it.
Can you tell tomorrow is grocery day? :)

Can you tell tomorrow is grocery day? :)

I shop at the local Giant Eagle chain. I was told that the only day they do not get fresh produce in is Wednesday, so have filed that info away not to shop on Wednesdays there. It is something I always wanted to know, so I asked :)

Shell pasta with garlic, tuscan tomatoes, olives, tuna, basil, mint, ....

Back
Top Bottom