Dinner, Monday June 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abjcooking

Head Chef
Tonight is going to be pasta with a tuna and cilantro cream sauce topped with cherry tomatoes. Oh, and salad.

One person is home today and is supposed to buy lobster. If he remembers, I'll try a new butter poached lobster recipe. Otherwise, it's hot dogs and corn.:LOL:

I don't know. Good thing I saw this thread I would forget to think about it!

Seared scallops with a chervil crust, roasted asparagus and mushrooms, mixed green salad.

St. Nectaire cheese for dessert. :)

stouffer's macaroni &cheese with broccoli. i'm with chickenpox & not cooking.

I just can't get my mind on dinner.....while driving home I was thinking pb&j's but dh overdosed on pb and won't eat it anymore....i'm clueless....

beef tenderloin, mashed potatoes with garlic, ground rosemary, cheddar cheese, gray sea salt and medley of ground peppers. Mushrooms sauteed in EVOO and butter.

Wicked boring chicken, roast potatoes and asparagus. Had a great lunch of Shrimp with red curry so I am not that hungry but dh is.

still don't know :ohmy::ohmy: about dinner, but had a yummy afternoon snack. yesterday, despite the heat, i made nyt bread. put diced green chiles and taco cheese in it. had a piece of it with a little italian dressing to dip it in.

babe

This is terrible!!! How can anyone OD on peanut butter??? It's the food of the gods, IMO.

LOL, it really puts a crimp in my style. At one time in his life he was served too much pb,......not possible for me. I eat peanut butter often, and my favorite cookies to make are peanut butter, chocolate chip..

ended up making beef and noodles from canned beef and home made noodles, with pea pods sauted in smoked bacon fat;)

I'm grilling a steak (when it thaws), having lots of broccoli with it and some garlic bread. Probably a baked tater, too. And a cucumber and onion "salad".... not even sure if that's considered a salad.....

Back
Top Bottom