Dinner Monday June 8, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I Had a steak dinner, nothing to fancy. Pan roasted striploin (not my first choice haha) with brown butter smashed new potatoes and brown butter sauteed green beans. Enjoy the pic!
n770105639_7141814_5659081.jpg
Nothing fancy? That's looks very elegant to me! :) Great picture!

I decided to Jazz up Chicken Rotel. This is the result and I think it turnned out great. When I play with the recipie some more I will write it up and post.

149md6w.jpg
Yummy! Is that using Rotel tomatoes/chiles?.... or, is that your own recipe (for the brand-name tomatoes)?

That would be good a scoop of rice! :chef:

Yummy! Is that using Rotel tomatoes/chiles?.... or, is that your own recipe (for the brand-name tomatoes)?

That would be good a scoop of rice! :chef:

Yes I used Rotel. But to Jazz things up I roasted a large jalapeno and poached the chicken. The poaching liquid had chipotle salsa, cumin and chilie powder.

I used enoki mushrooms, they were good but I think next time I will use a different mushroom.

You can't see it in the pic but that is over some left over rice. The video does show the rice.

That's a comforting, yummy picture. My dad loves Split Pea Soup. I have never made my own.
thank you sweetie. my recipe is a simple one. water, peas, carrots, potatoes, onions, smoked ham, salt (if needed), ground pepper and liquid smoke. sometimes i make tiny meatballs (not italian style just meat, egg, crumbs and onion)and add them instead of ham and smoke. also homemade croutons on occasion.

Back
Top Bottom