Dinner, Monday May 20th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
Shrek and I will be dining at Shadow's Keep, not sure what I'm having but it is the "fancy" place in town.:yum:

ooh, fancy...
Decisions, decisions. Pick something good.

Tonight I'll have the chili over macaroni I did not have last night. If I don't eat another big lunch that is.

My boss gave me some foie gras as a gift. I am going to grab a piece of tenderloin and have it all with a Medeira sauce. No truffles though. Poor me. :pig: May have a few white mushrooms with it and a drizzle of truffle oil for special effect...

I'm thinking leftovers again. We've been eating leftovers for lunches the past 2 days but now I'm overflowing with the dinner leftovers! There's plenty to choose from so I'll just set stuff out and folks can fix what they want.

Shrek and I will be dining at Shadow's Keep, not sure what I'm having but it is the "fancy" place in town.:yum:

I think that is perfect for an Ogre and his lady or vice versa!:ermm::ohmy::LOL:
462954-Shadows_Keep_Missoula.jpg

I think that is perfect for an Ogre and his lady or vice versa!:ermm::ohmy::LOL:
462954-Shadows_Keep_Missoula.jpg

That's the place, huge fireplaces you could roast an ox in. We use the parking lot for watching of fireworks and meteor showers. Decided we should eat there for the heck of it. No special occasion, just dinner out. When Shrek worked at Ace Hardware they had their Christmas parties there. Best Creme Brule...

Wow PF! Lovely looking place! Is the inside done up like a castle too? Have fun tonight. It's always great to celebrate nothing in style!

Wow PF! Lovely looking place! Is the inside done up like a castle too? Have fun tonight. It's always great to celebrate nothing in style!

Yes, with fake timbers, etc. The turret in the picture has two dining rooms (20 person capacity each) reached by narrow staircases. The main bar is huge, two stories high, pub style. We are reserved for 5 pm in the Dining Section.

http://www.thekeeprestaurant.com/Dining-menu.pdf

http://www.thekeeprestaurant.com/Lounge-menu.pdf

Wonder if I should wear my tiara:LOL:

Yes, with fake timbers, etc. The turret in the picture has two dining rooms (20 person capacity each) reached by narrow staircases. The main bar is huge, two stories high, pub style. We are reserved for 5 pm in the Dining Section.

http://www.thekeeprestaurant.com/Dining-menu.pdf

http://www.thekeeprestaurant.com/Lounge-menu.pdf

Wonder if I should wear my tiara:LOL:

I'd loan you my madrigal costume and Shrek can use my hubby's! You'd fit right in and maybe they'd give you a free dessert or discount meal!

I just had dinner for lunch, so maybe tonight I'll have breakfast for dinner.

A couple that I barely know invited Mrs K and I over to their home for an Italian dinner tonight. He's a member of our wine club and I've talked to him only briefly at a couple of meetings. So I'm a little curious as to what's up. Maybe he's just a friendly guy and I'm reading too much into it. I'm kind of like that. Is anyone surprised? :rolleyes:

So... I guess I'm having Italian tonight. I'm bringing a crostini and tomato appetizer, along with a couple of bottles of homemade vino locale.

Last edited:
Wow. Another dinner thread by someone other than Kylie. Weird.

Tonight I've got some pork steaks, broccoli and zucchini that are going to be a feature. There are bits of other things floating about as well, but I think I'll stir fry them and go from there. I found some raspberry chipotle sauce in the fridge too. Hmmmm. Might work.

Dessert is going to be red velvet cupcake ice cream! OMG!

I'd loan you my madrigal costume and Shrek can use my hubby's! You'd fit right in and maybe they'd give you a free dessert or discount meal!

Oh I have my wench dress!!!

Attachments

• Wench2.JPG
    Wench2.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 201
Great, but did you have lunch for breakfast?

Actually I had dinner for breakfast, too.
I was feeling hungry around 10:00 so I heated up some pork picatta and mashed potatoes from a couple night's ago.
I'm not quite sure what happened to lunch today :wacko:

I'm trying a new recipe called Bavarian Pot Roast. Mashed potato's and some veggies.

I'm grilling lamb/beef burgers flavored with allspice, cumin, tomato, onion, parsley and a pinch of cayenne. I think I'll make some buttered egg noodles and a salad as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom