Dinner Monday Nov 17th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My GF took off today,
So she said she was going to make a small meatloaf. I hope she makes smashed taters and green beans to go with it!

I am making Goodweed's Sloppy Joes, with a few little experimentations of my own. I'll have mine on a nice cape seed roll and DH will have one of his Gluten Free hamburger buns, both toasted of course. I might even be energetic and make some home made fries to go with that since we are out of salad makings.

Marigene, your cookies look incredible.
Good job..
Change of plans here too, chicken corden bleu via Vons market.
White rice, plain and simple with butter and soy, applesauce with cinnamon and sauteed mushrooms.

They look a lot like those ham and cheese sandwiches. That's what I thought they were at first. All shiny and tasty looking :)

I just finished leftover course number 1. I had six heated up ABTs from yesterday. And a hardboiled egg (lol).
Here's a pic from yesterday's Q.

Attachments

• 11-16abts.jpg
    11-16abts.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 191
So many interesting things are cooking. Love the look of marigene's chicken and noodles and I have no idea what a quark is, Cara. The ABTs would not have been leftover at our house, either! :)

We're having brats and mac & cheese, with a green salad and italian salad dressing. (Paul Newman, God bless him. My DH's favorite italian dressing for every use.) Quick heat-and-eat comfort food tonight...

wifey is cooking tonight ..
its a baked ziti thing .. at least thats what it looks
like ..

Pizza topped with Cheddar-sauce, spinach, Prosciutto & Chevre.

gonna take left over pork chops chopped up with the left over peppers and onions and stir fry them. might put some broccoli in. fresh pineapple on side . i have hosin, plum sauce, sesame seeds, sesame oil. don't know just what yet. boil up some chinese noodles and throw them in.

Whole wheat fettuccine with sauteed garlic, tomatoes, etc. Steamed broccoli on the side.

Meanwhile, me and DW have to run the kitchen at church for an event tonight, so it will be pizza and salad for din-din, which is what we are feeding the attendees.

At least you didn't have to have pasta and sauce today!:LOL:

Barb

I didn't sleep well Sunday night, and mom and her DH stopped by, so we ordered pizza and I made salad. Heh, not sleeping tonight, either.

I made some maple cookies last weekend and took most of them to work. They were a big hit, but next time, I'll get some of that sparkly sugar to put on top - yours are beautiful, Marigene :)

Attachments

• maple-leaf-cookies-300w.jpg
    maple-leaf-cookies-300w.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 49
We had spaghetti and corn. I wish we had some French bread--I would have made garlic toast. Other than that, it was very good. :cool:

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom