Dinner - Monday, October 16th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eatng very unhealthy tonight - burger on the grill (in the rain) deep fried mushrooms, olives, pickles, etc. - Dessert - chocolate chip bar cookies!!!

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking big beautiful porkchops with a cinnamon spice rub and a glaze made with apple cider and apple butter and butternut squash in an Al Burro sauce, and a fresh tomato salad.

On the other hand, we could be going in to town to do some shopping so it might be Pappa Murphy's turn to cook dinner. Pizza.:chef:

leftovers: saturday's lentil soup (always better the second time around) and veggie pancakes made from a leftover gratin (potatoes, celeriac, parsnips, leeks, 2 cheeses, fresh chives.)..mashed up and fried golden in a hot pan, dollop of yogurt cheese on top. really good.

Same as Dinner--Sunday, October 15th, except reheated. Pork roast, mini-Yukon white potatoes, sauteed (and now nuked) green beans. Good enough for Monday, but hooray!, there's miraculously a piece of blueberry pie left.:-p

Alix said:
Pork roast, potatoes, gravy, some kind of cooked veggie, crisp green salad with lots of tomato, and if I continue to feel this good we may have some kind of freshly baked dessert too!

WOW - you're feeling better Alix!!!!!! Glad to hear it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom