Dinner, Monday the 18th September

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dina, we had chinese last night. Want some leftovers?

I'm doing something with hamburger tonight. I think maybe tacos. I am off to a meeting right after dinner so it needs to be quick.

Leftover box lunch fare --
Tarragon Chicken Salad on spinach tortilla wraps
Blue cheese chips
fruit salad
No leftover Apricot Nectar cake, tho:(

Night out w/the girls- wings and drinks, I would love to be at each of your houses, most the menu's you have -- I have never had !!! :( have a great evening !

We had ribs from Labor Day that I thawed out. Well, actually Mr HB did. I had a huge lunch of a wonderful leftover chicken dish and didn't have room for another bite.

bullseye said:
Maybe you could send one of those helicopters they seem to keep in such abundance at Teterboro to the other side of the state--I'm only 12 miles from PA. Meanwhile, I'll finish the sauce and have a glass of wine while I figure a way to keep it all warm! :D

How about I just send the blimp? That MetLife blimp lives around the corner fom me! When it comes in to land it flys right over my yard, low enough to see the pilot.

I hope you enjoyed your dinner and have a nice evening.:cool:

VeraBlue said:
How about I just send the blimp? That MetLife blimp lives around the corner fom me! When it comes in to land it flys right over my yard, low enough to see the pilot.

I hope you enjoyed your dinner and have a nice evening.:cool:
I did and I'll try my best. I hope you do, too. What is that enormous thing in the field across the street? You mean you really sent that thing? :ROFLMAO:

Yesterday the market had some lovely fresh 2" thick pieces of Blacktip Shark, so I bought 2, butterflied them into steaks, then broiled them just topped with butter & few dashes of McCormicks "Monterey Grill" seasoning.

Served them with fresh sliced zucchini sauteed in a little extra-virgin olive oil, with a few dashes of granulated garlic, dried oregano, crushed hot pepper, & Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs.

Alix said:
Dina, we had chinese last night. Want some leftovers?

Thanks Alix. I would have taken your leftovers after how tired I was last night. DH ended up making the Tangy Chicken with snow peas from one of the "Cooking for the Rushed" cookbooks. He even impressed us with some fried rice.:ohmy:

Well its a good thing you didn't eat my leftovers, because thats what we had last night! I got called in to work and just didn't have it in me to make dinner after that! LOL! I'm glad those cookbooks came in handy. They really are the best if you need to find something quick after you get home from work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom