Dinner on August 23rd?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh man, BT, that was quite some day between dead fish, rushing around to replace one, and getting the kitty pressie.

I hope you enjoyed the Chinese food.

thanks taxy. it was good.

2 hours and 53 minutes to go, and then it's vacation time! i can't wait to get out of here, i'm so sick of work.

thanks taxy. it was good.

2 hours and 53 minutes to go, and then it's vacation time! i can't wait to get out of here, i'm so sick of work.
That's 'cause you work too much. Have you started dreaming work? That's what happens to me when I work too much or I'm sick of the job.

I hope you both feel better now! :flowers::flowers:

Thanks, Barbara. I am not too bad this morning. I will have some cereal before we head into Vancouver for a respirologist appointment. Then I am treating DH to our favourite fish and chips place. I want to get in a good meal before my next IV this afternoon. Hopefully this one won't be so bad. Thankfully they are only doing three!

I bought a full boneless pork loin yesterday at Sam's. I cut that into thirds. Cooked one and froze the other 2. Made hashbrown casserole (copycat from Cracker Barrel) and broccoli with cheese sauce.

Sounds good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom