"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 03-01-2006, 02:26 PM   #41
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelemarie
Corazon90 - I feel for you. My son had a horrible reaction for the first and second round of shots, one word: TYLENOL! Good luck! Don't let any time lapse in between doses either! I hope you get some sleep!
Thanks Michele and PA! Callum is still pretty fussy. We had a pretty uncomfortable night. He has kind of a hoarse cough since he got the shots, which worries me but I called the doc and I just have to watch him. He's a tough guy though, he didn't start crying until the second shot and stopped as soon as I picked him up. Aidan did a full blow, red in the face cry for 10 minutes but the side affects didn't phase him. Callum seems to be doing the opposite.

I'm thinking of the dinner out of a box thread that was up not to long ago, I had annie's organic mac & cheese out of a box for dinner last night. But I have a valid excuse. I did upgrade by melting in some extra sharp cheddar. Dessert was 60 percent of my daily allowance of saturated fat.
I made the mistake of reading the box!

Old 03-02-2006, 08:08 PM   #42
Executive Chef

KE, the country club I currently work for had Wedge Lettuce salad on the menu up until about November of last year, I think. We still some orders for it, and since there wasn't anything on that salad that wasn't used somewhere else, I can't really tell the members "no".