Dinner on Monday Sept 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I picked up some fried chicken for lunch and dinner has not crossed my thoughts yet. Although I did take a container of smoked cabbage soup out of the freezer Saturday... and I know it's completely thawed in the fridge... so maybe later I'll heat some up with some garlic bread and a salad.
The more I think about cabbage soup for breakfast tomorrow, the more I will feel like eating it for dinner tonight.

Sesame chicken w/ udon noodles, pork and leek dumplings and an egg roll.

Attachments

• 006_crop.jpg
    006_crop.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 169
Rocklobster said:
Sesame chicken w/ udon noodles, pork and leek dumplings and an egg roll.

Nice, Rock! Everyone's stuff sounds so good!

I had a York Peppermint Pattie and part of a sliced cucumber with Caesar dressing. Long day today.

Last edited:
Shells with sauteed garlic, black olives, mint, basil, tuna, Tuscan canned tomatoes, and dry white wine. Roasted cauliflower on the side.

Great sounding meals, all! :yum:

LOL Dawg, I had a Haagen Dazs double chocolate ice cream bar for dinner the other night. :LOL:

Today's (afternoon) dinner was a mixed greens salad with lots of crunchy veggies, an avocado and some kiwifruit from a trip to a farmers market a couple of days ago. The farmer's market was on the west side of our county, about an hour away. Local kiwifruit was .25 per pound. That equalled out to about 20 for less than a dollar. :ohmy: :yum: Sweet and juicy, I can't stop eating them. :)

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Monday night dinner

Sorry a few days late.. I love Balsamic vinegar;who ever invented that's my "hero". I have a recipe for salad dressing using that with olive oil,brown sugar,dijon mustard,salt/pepper;shake in a mason jar.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom