Dinner on the 16th August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we made a lovely Shrimp, Roasted Tomato and Cream Cheese Pasta...it was so tasty :chef:

I have a couple of whole chicken in the freezer that I'm thinking today would be a good day to get those out and cooked and shredded. Then I can do something with the shredded chicken meat. I also have hamburger in the fridge but we've had a lot of hamburger based dishes lately.

PIZZA! I have a ball of dough in the fridge defrosting. We're going for a pizza parlor pepperoni pizza tonight.

We'll see what is defrosted when I get home tonight. Likely dim sum dumplings and a big salad.

Albondigas en salsa de tomate and Pure de papas del olivo or veal meatballs in tomato sauce with mashed potato's with olive oil.

I am planning to make homemade spicy meat-a-balls and gravy! LOL I have beautiful fresh herbs - basil, oregano and parsley.

I am planning to make homemade spicy meat-a-balls and gravy! LOL I have beautiful fresh herbs - basil, oregano and parsley.

Make sure you have the alka-seltzer on hand for your after dinner drink!;)

I have 2 chickens roasting in the oven that will get shredded later this afternoon. I'm thinking chicken and dumplings tonight.

If I make it to the conference today, it is Quesadillas with Tater Tots for lunch and meatballs two ways (stroganoff with noodles and sweet and sour with rice). A nice broccoli salad on the side!

I just baked some mini strudels filled with homemade peach marmelade

so I was thinking to serve them with a cup of homemade yogurt and cheese

Change of plans. I had the pork & rice for lunch. Dinner will be baby bella mushrooms stuffed with crab and a bowl of shrimp in the lobster flavored garlic butter from last night. I tried one earlier, and the lobster flavor is very much there, so I marinated about a dozen shrimp in the butter all day and will heat it in the microwave to go with the stuffed mushrooms. *tummy growling*

I made the crab stuffing by mixing canned crab (drained) with Emeril's seasoned panko and enough mayo to bind. There was a little left over after stuffing the mushrooms, so I made 3 little patties and just put them in the pan with the mushrooms.

I roasting a turkey breast, just not sure what I'll be making as the sides. Maybe just a salad.

Back
Top Bottom