Dinner on Thursday Dec 23 - what's yours?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow... That bruschetta kinda thing on top of your fish is calling to me, RL. Very nice.

And here's mine.
Smoked Creole injected pork roast & cabbage and oven roasted potatoes & carrots (with EVOO and beefy onion soup mix). I can't wait to turn the leftover smoked cabbage into soup. That's where it really shines.

Attachments

• smoked pork & cabbage2.jpg
    smoked pork & cabbage2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 176
We're making the fettuccine right now. I forgot how long it takes and I had to add more flour. I guess I added a bit too much water. When it's ready, we'll boil it and have tomato meat sauce with it.

People are eating some good stuff tonight! We had the scalloped potatoes and ham I was supposed to make last night. It was incredible! I had never made it before.

This is hanging to dry in my kitchen right now:

IMG_2403.JPG

And this is the fettuccine with the tomato meat sauce on it:

IMG_2398.JPG

We had red wine with that. I am officially pooped.

I, too, am pooped...worked hard to get everything done today at work so I could take tomorrow off. Got my last bit of Christmas dinner shopping done and limped into a burger place with golden arches...Chocolate milkshake and a burger.

A boring one tonight - Tuna salad (mayonnaise, lemon juice, sweet onion, hot sauce, black pepper), on pumpernickel with a green salad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom