Dinner on Tuesday June 21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you find a good whole wheat pasta please pass the information along. I have not had any luck with it but, I do enjoy the Dreamfield low carb pasta.

Thanks B
I used Ronzoni whole wheat spaghetti, following my daughter's advice to cook it longer, and it turned out great!

Burgers, American style. :))

We had burgers too.....guess they were "american style" but mine had harvarti cheese on it so does that make it "dutch style" :LOL: I minced some onion into my ground beef and threw in some garlic powder and pepper, made 3 big burgers out of a lb. of lean ground beef. (I did the grilling tonight) Put cheddar on DH's (he doesn't appreciate havarti and besides the blob of bbq sauce that he plopped on would overrun the nice cheese taste :ROFLMAO: I baked fresh hamburger and hot dog buns as soon as I got home from work (ran home for lunch and put the dough in the bread machine) I'm still not happy with the out come of these buns, but they are still better than store bought, just gotta keep trying different recipes.:chef: Served the burgers with a modified greek/italian style salad, (red onion, green bell pepper, tomato, and chunks of fresh mozza dressed with S&P basil and a couple of T. of EVOO.) I have to post the pics after this post as they are on my IPhone and this is not. :rolleyes:

I always post so late...........I wonder if anybody reads these :LOL:

Here is my dinner....

Attachments

• image-2396146142.jpg
    image-2396146142.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 151
  • image-3490821323.jpg
    image-3490821323.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 143
  • image-3255133922.jpg
    image-3255133922.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 139
i do. :)
i'm up past the west coast folks, around the same time the more global members log in.

looks good, btw.

Last edited:
Oh Bucky! Yeah!! It would be a shame to spend all that time typing and not have anyone read it! I have noticed that you are up late, do you work nights/shifts/are you a vampire? lol! Whatever it is, glad to have your company, it's still early here! At least for us night owls!

It looks so good I considered licking the monitor! Great resolution on the photo too! (and OM NOM NOM is always complimentary!;))

Haha! Alix, I too have used NOM, NOM, NOM in a complimentary way of course! Please don't lick your screen....wouldn't want you to get a shock! Lol!!! Thanks again! BTW, the photos are just from my IPhone, I think it takes pretty good pics for a telephone!

Last edited:
Lots of people post last night's dinner, so I always read them. The daily What's Cooking thread is often good for inspiration.

Nice looking burger and buns SB!

Here are the dinners from last night. I made Mark breakfast that was scrambled eggs, bacon and a toasted bagel.
img_1014975_0_fda21f57f8e3569ccfb801cfe3f121b1.jpg

I might gross a couple people out. :ermm: I had a peanut butter and bacon sandwich on a hot dog roll. I grabbed whatever I came to first, because I wanted to eat with Mark and watch Ice Road Truckers that recorded on Sunday night. My dinner wasn't fancy, but it was tasty!
img_1014975_1_ed0ca4e50d4f4035f7134e37d9461006.jpg

Here are the dinners from last night. I made Mark breakfast that was scrambled eggs, bacon and a toasted bagel.
img_1015332_0_fda21f57f8e3569ccfb801cfe3f121b1.jpg

I might gross a couple people out. :ermm: I had a peanut butter and bacon sandwich on a hot dog roll. I grabbed whatever I came to first, because I wanted to eat with Mark and watch Ice Road Truckers that recorded on Sunday night. My dinner wasn't fancy, but it was tasty!
img_1015332_1_ed0ca4e50d4f4035f7134e37d9461006.jpg

I grew up eating Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwiches!! I love them. I just don't eat them too often any more due to health reasons.:ohmy:

I grew up eating Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwiches!! I love them. I just don't eat them too often any more due to health reasons.:ohmy:
My grandfather used to eat peanut butter and sausage patty (breakfast sausage, like Jimmy Dean's) sandwiches on toast. One day when I was out to breakfast, I tried it with bacon. I was in Heaven. :angel:

on a different subject..... We had some computer problems yesterday, and I had to use my OLD laptop (over 4 years old now). I added brightness to the pictures after I transferred them from my camera. On Mark's desktop computer, they look soooooo dark. If someone reads this, what does it look like on your end. Are the pictures too dark?

Last edited:
My grandfather used to eat peanut butter and sausage patty (breakfast sausage, like Jimmy Dean's) sandwiches on toast. One day when I was out to breakfast, I tried it with bacon. I was in Heaven. :angel:

on a different subject..... We had some computer problems yesterday, and I had to use my OLD (over 4 years old now). I added brightness to the pictures after I transferred them from my camera. On Mark's desktop computer, they look soooooo dark. If someone reads this, what does it look like on your end. Are the pictures too dark?

My grandfather ate sandwiches with peanut butter on one slice of bread, butter and mashed raw garlic on the other slice, and sliced onions and velveeta in between. I've never really had the inkling to try it.

Also, your pictures look great on my end and I have a really nice monitor and graphics card.:)

on a different subject..... We had some computer problems yesterday, and I had to use my OLD laptop (over 4 years old now). I added brightness to the pictures after I transferred them from my camera. On Mark's desktop computer, they look soooooo dark. If someone reads this, what does it look like on your end. Are the pictures too dark?
The pictures look good. I would say just right - in the middle - not to bright or dark.

Back
Top Bottom