Dinner plans for Friday July 13th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
don't know yet. too early to even think let alone plan.
driving home from vegas with our DD and her 2 DB's.
will be home for dinner but it just may be out to Mexican.
I'm sure I'll be seeing stars by then, no sleep for this girl.

so what are you making tonight on TGIF?​

Iam going to grill pork tenderloins, baked potatoes, green beans, cole slaw and crusty bread. Watermelon or ice cream for dessert.
(Enjoying my grandsons - haven't seen them in two weeks) their all leaving tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm thinking makin homemade sausage pizza and hot wings. Which reminds me , I should defrost them.

Loprraine said:
I'm making reservations.:)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I watched Bobby Flay-vor yesterday and he was making thai food.
it looked so good that if I get home early enough, I may have to hit the kitchen, I have all the ingreds, just not the gumption.:wacko:

home made baked beans with spicey Chili sausages.
I`ll be putting grated cheese on garlic and coriander tortila wraps and toasting them in the oven also.

DH just came home from the grocery store with some very nice beef cutlets, so it looks like we're having country fried steak tonight. Gotta have mashed potatoes and gravy with that, and either corn or peas.

i have to put the rub on a pork shoulder that i bought this week, for making pulled pork tomorrow. so, i'm not sure what we're having tonight. maybe grilled chicken.

i have to start doing some searches on what to put in the rub. i'm also thinking of starting the shoulder on a charcoal grill to give it flavor, then finishing it over onions in the crock pot. any suggestions, anyone?

well yesterdays dinner got postponed to today. Yesterday we ended up ordering a greek and bbq chix pizza. Anyways, so today is bbq chicken drums, potatoe salad and steamed brocolli

Burgers and fries.YUMMMMM!
(If you flavor your burger meat, do it a couple hours
before you make patties. Really improves the flavor.)

There is a new pizza place in town, so we're going to try it out. It's suppose to be New York style thin crust pizza, lets hope it is! It's so hard to find a good pizza here in my town, usually the sauce is terrible or the crust is like cardboard. Keeping my fingers crossed!

my last stuffed pork loin medalion (from the freezer) and a mixed root veggie dauphinoise (also from the cold box) warmed up in a touch of broth over fresh sauteed spinach. THis weekend I'm cooking for the monday night group picnic...beer brats kraut bbq onions, carolina bbq pork, chicken chili etc.

Poor husband got home uber late due to Friday night traffic, so I cooked up some Smoked Mozzarella/Artichoke/Garlic chicken sausages & served them up with some Barilla Plus rotini pasta - all of which are just his cup of tea - lol!!!

Back
Top Bottom