Dinner plans for today, Monday 2/4/8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Morning........
Up early, too early, getting the man off and out to work.
Watched a tivo'd show of RR. I only tivo her new shows.
This show [featuring her Steakhouse Shepherds Pie] was easy/comforting/doable. I have all the ingreds so no driving anywhere/can start it partially now/then fireplace on and study all day.
With that...the hubster asked for canned green beans with butter/lemon zest/parm cheese/white balsamic/salt/pepper. You'll find my favorite easy go to banana bread. I'll be leaving for work tomorrow, so hubby will have it to snack on while'st I'm away.

Happy Monday.............
Oh, and what a game...:-p

Last edited:
another large salad each with Lamb burgers, and also my Chili sauce is ready now, so we`ll be having some of that on the burgers!

I dunno yet, something easy, just me and the kiddies ..... again.
Grilled cheese and tomato soup?

Vegetable lentil soup, with lentils (of course), carrots, potatoes, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, onion, red and green bell peppers, canned tomatoes, chili powder, basil, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper. More ingredients I'm not remembering at the moment I think. Each serving will be topped with sour cream and fresh cilantro. I'll serve spicy green onion corn muffins to sop it up.

Leftover night at our house, we have left over deep dish pizza and brocolli cheese soup to polish off.

Pan grilled tilapia and sushi rolls with imitation crab meat, cucumber, avocado and cream cheese in soy wrappers. No wasabi or seaweed for me thank you.

fresh brats simmered in beer, mashed potatoes and saurkraut. making extra mashed potatoes so I can make mashed potato pancakes for PANCAKE day tomorrow;). also some fresh whole wheat dinner rolls. it's a shades of brown meal

Easy finger food. Chicken fingers and potato croquettes (mashed potatoes mixed with parmesan and bacon, rolled, dipped in egg and then breadcrumb and fried). DH is talking about going into the city tonight and staying for the parade tomorrow- Lord help us!:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom